Reviews for My Angel Valentine
SaphireStain chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
This was a lot of fun to read!
auntofmany95 chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
You do such a great job putting actual emotions into the characters! I like that, instead of just reading: "Sam felt happy" or something like that. It's also quite the treat to read a story that has proper grammatical use! :)

Now for my request... (This is hard! So many ideas...)
Would you do a Destriel story where something happens to Cas and protective Dean shows up to take care of him?
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
Great story.
iloveanime9251 chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Wow, I really liked this story a lot just so you know. I don't think it was half-assed at all (well maybe that's just me) If I could just say that the only thing that I wanted more of was the Sabriel! Specifically, I was hoping for details on what happened right before Cas and Dean popped in, and what occurred after Gabriel poofed them away. (yes, I mean the smut *wink wink*) so maybe if it's not too much trouble, you could write it? Whatever you decide to do, if you could message me with your decision on whether you care to write it or not, that would be fantastic. Thank you so much, love your story!
Kit Fox94 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Love it so far! Although the "incorrect" air quotes are actually correct, depending on what country you're in; granted, that list doesn't include America, but Cas' probably been all over the world, so he might've picked up a few things.
AzureInfinity chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Wow, cute!

It was slightly OOC. Sam was the most IC in my opinion, along with Gabe...cause...well, Gabe is Gabe. His 'IC' is just crack, so your portrayal of him was good. Castiel seemed a bit too...I don't know, off? Though it wasn't horribly OOC, you did keep pretty close to their IC personalities and all. Deans interior seemed pretty legit, as well as his chickflickhorror XD

It was pretty cute how it ended, and the reason you give to spark 'teh lahvness' is pretty possible and made complete sense. Gabe and Sam just...god, seriously? it was hot, and steamy, and delicious. I don't even like foodsex, but dang, you pulled it off, for me at least.

I actually visualised the whole thing pretty well,...ok, visualising Cas whore out like in the beginning was weird, but fun and hot so...cool. Loved it.

The chapters didn't drag, and I have to give you points for that, since most fictions out there drag a lot and its a horrible thing to force yourself through- you made it work very well, doing chapters, I mean.

Thank you for this fanfiction! 3
Psionycx chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Just raining torrents of kittens! Such a sweet, sexy and romantic story! Thanks for writing it!
NellieAce chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
Cuuuuute.
yukifairy chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
seriously a Great story,( I don't think I'll ever be able to look at or eat chocolate syrup/sauce the same way again though lol)
Adja chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
Bwahahah! I loved nervous Gabe! It's a sight that should be displayed more often. :)

Oh, and Dean's reaction to Castiel saying 'I love you' was very hot, very Dean.
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Aww! This was in no way half assed, I loved it! My favorite part was Dean asking Cas to repeat himself and the "fucking kiss me already" line was hilarious XD Gabriel being insecure was so sweet (no pun intended) and it was just a perfect ending to a really great fic! Sometimes epilogues don't have to be long, they just need to be like this one; short, sweet, and tying up every loose end. I love it when the boys get happy endings with their angels :-) Such a wonderful sory, and I am really sad to see it go, but I am also very eager to read Angel's Blood and your AU!

Hmm, a prompt...okay, here's a random, weird one:

(Threesome) Dean has always had a kink for Castiel's trench coat, and decides he wants to f*ck him in ONLY his trench coat. Then Sam shows up, and instead of being grossed out, he joins in because he's got quite the trench coat kink himself. Some graphic Wincest kissing/groping/etc would be an awesome plus.

So yeah. There's my really pathetic little prompt. I suck at prompts.
Millennium Spatula chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Heya!~ This is Cat.

So I quite enjoyed reading this. C Some of your descriptions are just hilarious. Also, your title for chapter one. PFFFFT. I giggle.

Is it bad that I find Dean’s STRAIGHT PANIC a little amusing?

Also. Your dedication of Ch. 4 to your computer teacher? LOLs FOREVER.

And the bit about Sam’s... decorations? PFFFT. That was golden. I love your Gabe. 3
Adja chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Ahhhhh! I almost thought Dean was never actually going to say it. It was nice, man. Good effort. *giggles*

Oh, the chocolate sauce... eek, the sheets! Poor boys, they're lucky they've got an angel amongst them. Oo I understand why Dean would want to ban this from his sight/mind ever again.

I really liked that you had Dean admit to being confused by all this but not willing to let it go either.

Oh, Sabriel kinky sex. *mocks* You'd figure Gabe would paint a devil's trap. You know, as much as I would/could never sneak between Dean and Cas because those two are just too made for each other and perfect together... I would be VERY tempted to offer Sam and Gabe to join them. Somehow, I see them both being a lot more about fun in bed and open minded enough to be like... "Sure thing, just... put the camera on the tripod, then." lol

Anyway... I saw your prompt thingy and, uh... in case you like mine, here's my tired-brain's idea: (if you aren't up to date with the finale and end of season, stop reading)

After Cas is back to normal (I'm thinking something along the lines of 'OMFG, Dean's so hot! I don't even need all that power to have him!), which way it happened doesn't need to be specified, Sam is still dealing (and badly) with remembering hell and being shattered inside. Gabriel helps. After all, he got shattered (by his own beloved bro Lucy) recently himself, he can sympathize. And offer comfort. Or sweets. Or both. :)

Hope this inspires you.
Penneay chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
Lookin foward to that final update! ;) and a new chap. for angel blood too! about that tentative title... how about 'grip me tight' or grab 'grab me tight' works too :) oh well update soon please!
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
can't wait to read the final chapter -smiles-