Reviews for Think of How Many
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was so cute!
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
(and don't forget Gogglebox; she read this alongside me) So, I had just gotten a new kitten. He was adorable. What /else/ would you name him, but Rory? ;) So, for the heck of it, we searched 'kitten Rory', hoping something at least semi-relevent would pop up. And what do ya know? This was the first one on the list!

Okay, now that I've finished my life story, I'll move on to saying how gosh darn cute that was. They were all in character, too, making it easier to /hear/ the scene happening before you! :)

(GoggleBox says:) I think I just died of adorable. Twice. You never really stop to think what the Doctor thinks of "normal" animals, but you portrayed him perfectly. :) well done on cute!

(TruffleHead's turn! :D) Well, you certainly have a talent for humorous writings, my friend! Very well done! Hmm... would you consider continueing this? I would definitely like to read how The Doctor deals with the cat, or if it gets lost? :P And what of these other animals you spoke of? I'm extremely curious, so if you do decide to keep writing, you'll at least have one crazy (but loyal :D) reviewer!

Fantastic job, overall! An adorable read!
KTxx chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Uh, I would actually really love it if this happened. Brilliant oneshot!
OwenHarpersGirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
oh my goodness :) This was so good :) That last line was just golden :D Nice job! :D
bluerock500 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
the last line is golden
WereDragon EX chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
That was a nice cute oneshot.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Lol! Great little short! All characters very natural, loved Rory especially! :D
Terra Young chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Great job!
MayFairy chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
omg this was so cute! i loved the doctor is noah thing.
Temporal Austenite chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I love this. The last line is awesome...and now I want to know if the Doctor has a unicorn...

Wonderfully written and really entertaining!