Reviews for IceBlueJoy
mikki105 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Man, how I hate these depressing, suicidal Teddy/Dom stories! It is written extremely well, I just like fluffy endings... the tragic ones are always the best though, for only the best writers can portray them well, as you have done. Well written fic, and you write beautfully!
hellainsocks chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
NOOOOO! TEDDY! YOU COULD AT LEAST HAVE STAYED ALIVE! SHE DIED BECAUSE OF... Oh, never mind. -.- He's never heard of respecting the last wishes of the dead, has he? o.O

-sends Scorpius to comfort Victoire- Poor girl, sister and boyfriend both dead. 3:
thenewkait chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This was so sad! Teddy just needs to get in line and realize! Good job though!

malfoymaiden chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO SAD :( I feel like Teddy shouldn't have killed himself, though. Just to suffer. LOL JOKE.

TeddyxVictoire is pretty and happy and I like it, but there's something so tragic and dramatic about TeddyxDominique (or Teddyxanotherweasleycousin, even) that I can't decide which to ship. And fics like these are making it harder for me to decide. Excellent job! so sad (
RavenxIsxAxBlackxRose chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This was truly amazing. I absolutly love this story. Great job, you should be proud of this story, i literally started tearing up.

black rose
fantasyessa chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
O god, you're killing me here! All of your work is so amazing but soooo sad! *sniffles*

Great, so great I just freakin loved it! 3 Ttyl