Reviews for A Valentine's Day Dance
WRITE MORE!
Professor of Gallifrey chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
cute
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
I love this story! Now I don't feel so alone in this fandom. Check out my story, Seylin! It's in progress.
guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
It's cute... how you portray Kate makes me think of my own mother.
natty.buck.1 chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Awwwh!i love it!
ForgetMeNot7 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
So the moral is to just enjoy family while you have them?
LoveLoveLovix chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Okay that was ridiculously amazingly sweet and I love it and AHHHH and you had a couple spelling errors but that's okay and I'm totally favoriting this end run on sentence.
Agnete chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Hi,

I really like your language, but the "aka" is a bit out of place. The characters fit very well with Dunkles. Please write some more(I know I'm maybe a little late since it's more than a year after you put up the story).

Anyway, I like the story

Best regards,

Agnete
Monoholen23123w chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I dont get it! WHo is KAte and why does she use a red ribbon and not a periwinkle! Dancing is inappropriate! WHy didn't anyone die! I am greatly disappointed! And so is my HAmster Flute Clar McSax! HE/SHE is dieting on the inside from reading this over my shoulder...BEWARE OF FLUTE CLAR McSAX! DX
Katelyn Rushano chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I loved both the stories, super cute. It's sad to see that there's only one fanfic for this trilogy, but the one fic is a good one. Good job, I loved it.
geek179 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
awwwwwwww! this is so sweet!

geek179)
Laurie 47 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I am so glad I found this! I love Hollow Kingdom and was wishing that someone would write fanfiction for it! And this was really good!
raisingdanielle chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
awww! so..cute! xD
Jaxrond chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Yay! Someone did a Hallow Kingdom fanfic! I love this series and this story.
crazy07 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
AWWWW! The hollow kingdom is my all time favorite book series. I will read whatever you write! The story was very cute.