Reviews for Learning Stranger than Fiction Outtake
hannaha11104 chapter 1 . 1/25
Wow that was absolutely hot and sexy. Goodness gracious I need a cold shower whew you are an awesome writer and I hope to see more bella and Edward stories by you because this outtake and the original story were absolutely great even when parts made me cry I loved it. You are a beautiful writer and I hope to see more stories from you!
Melissa
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
that was beautiful I loved it and them THANK YOU
mandaloo76 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Love this story. I check back and look every so often just in case you may add more outtakes. Do you think you would ever go back and write any future-takes of Edward and Bella after he changes her? It would be awesome to read. Just curious.
Dil9 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Lovely
bittenhard chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
was just revisiting some old faves after reading Predator. Love you guys!
Two Lives chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Bellissima!
irelandk chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
RND4EVA chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is one of my favorite stories. I love this outtake. I never saw it when I originally read Stranger than Fiction. Great work!
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Great outtake, thanks again for a fantastic story.
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
how did I miss tis earlier? Nicely done!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Such a beautiful outtake. I loved their opening up more about what has changed and their time apart. And their lovemaking is always so beautiful. Love ya gals! :-)
HeyHedy chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
What a great choice of a missing piece to fill in for us! I was wondering about what was said at the treehouse & look at that...you answered it! Plus delving into more about the crucifix was good too...knowing exactly why she had done it & the events leading up to it. :)

Thanks for donating your skills to a great cause! I just wish I'd known more about your story when FGB2 was going on!

-Hedy
EdwardMakeGingerPop chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I was waiting for something like this exactly! This was perfect, just what I was looking for/needed from this story. I adore the honesty, humor, and intimacy from this outtake. I just love it so much, every part! Thank you! Please, can we get another similar outtake? I need more!
bikechick3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Effing awesome lemon, ladies - you are right up there with Lola and Christina when it comes to lemons! Thanks so much for this, and the whole story!
dlhk chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Wow. THIS WAS INCREDIBLE! Seriously. So good. Guh. So hot. The whole thing was so sensual and so sexy. I loved it. Thanks for sharing. -mommyofboth