Reviews for From the Mouths of Babes
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 3/28
How old are Toby and Sarah in this story?
chibi heishi chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
OMG, I am LOVING this. I don't think I've read any stories with Toby/Jareth interaction before, and yours is hilarious. I love how the kid's excitement has Jareth so completely confused. I do hope this updates soon, because it looks like it'll be awesome.
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
I'm seriously loving this story so far! Love that Toby's totally in More soon please!3
Ayjah chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Love this version of Toby
BloodyRoses chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
I loved it! Oh dear, I think Toby has a bit of Sarah and Jareth in him. What a scary combination! Poor Jareth. These Williams kids are always giving him hell, lol.
jmolly chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Highly enjoyable. A discombobulated Jareth? Snickers.
jmolly chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Someday I'll catch up with you :}

I like this. How old are Toby and Sarah now? I was in love with this story when I was 17. lol

xoox
Loki's Only Love chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
i like the way this is going and can't wit to find out what happens next update soon please
Hawiicuban chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
This is going to be a great story, I can already tell! Please update soon :D
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Squeeee! A Labyrinth fic! So happy I told you about the movie! Great story :) Did Toby do what I think he did? That would be so cool!
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Well, that was good! Reminds me of a comic I found on deviantart based around Sarah and Jared (that was how you spelled his name?) as well as two characters from Phantom of the Opera.