Reviews for A Little Bit Futile
lilieswho chapter 1 . 9/21
Oh my god that was adorable!
rosesnlilies chapter 1 . 7/14
It was sweet.:)
illjwamh chapter 1 . 3/26

Also, amusingly, James shares my views on Valentine's Day almost exactly.
caspasta chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
No you can't leave it at this! O
Sadlynotred chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
So sweet and fun. The way they keep bantering about gets me always hooked to your James and Lily! Really well done. Thanks for sharing.
Elle chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
My god. I ADORE the ending of this (: because James sorta reminds me of my own boyfriend xD like, it was before prom, and he walks with me to my class and ends "well, so I can buy our prom tickets bye," spins on his heel and begins to walk off, so I run after for a second, both of us laughing, and protest, but he does it anyway. He's the best, I swear (:
caribbeanblues chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Awww...SO CUTE!
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
James you sly boy you ;) That was a wonderful read I love James and Lily, please keep up the great work!
Kathleen Kelly chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Awww, this is perfect. 1. Because I think you wrote Lily and James perfectly. And this is sweet and fluffy, but not that annoyingly sweet and fluffy that makes you roll your eyes and go read angst to recover from it, but that wonderful fluff that amkes you melt. And 2. Because I completely agree with James about Valentine's. It's such a stupid holiday.
So, thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed it.
WonderinWonderland chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
loved it!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
He's one bloody git! A cute charming one at that :D
elizaka chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Everyone please report this fic: s/9247643/1/A-Little-Bit-Futile
It's almost an exact copy of B.C Daily's version.
And while you're at it, take a look at some of the other stories that this author, "KnowledgeAbsorbed", has "written". If any of you are familiar with the works of GhostOfBambi, you'll notice that some of her stories have been plagiarized as well by this "KnowledgeAbsorbed."
thekbeat chapter 1 . 6/15/2013