Reviews for A Very Drarry Valentine's Day Note
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
nice
xXForgottenSongXx chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was so true to character. Just love! :)
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
i just got around to reading this and I absolutely LOVE it. so cute and true to the Malfoy way of saying "I love you" ]
Mwrangytha chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Ahhhn, Harry's thoughts about this please ? xD Really, a sequel would be really cool !

Loved this !
luck-life chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I love Draco. This is so like him. Is there going to a sequel with Harry's reaction? Fantastic story! :)
bloodluva666 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
i love this story! lol... you should add to this and put in harrys reaction! it would be great
ArcAngelCrystal chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
LOL
boredom is a crime chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
epic, Malfoy is awesome!
Tajala chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
oh my... I love it! :D This was a lot of fun. Where is Harry's answering letter or the punch Draco has to get for this or maybe there might be a very very nice and sweet and romantic dinner and lots of hot sex afterwards. I hope you know where I'm going with this... please please please write a sequel.

~Tajala
veneya chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
lol, that was 100% like malfoy would act, keep up the gd work:D
2910leiv chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
LOL

I would love to read Harry's reply or better yet, how their date went (asuming Harry acceptet- he should just to throw Malfoy a curve ball)

I could just picture the whole situation ad you described it. Job well done :-)
minea chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Draco has strange views on dating harry. What a weird first date. I'd like to read harry's reaction.
Neutral747 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Haha nice. ;D

I bet Draco would change for Harry.
Neutral747 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Haha nice. ;D

I bet Draco would change for Harry.
The Gummy Worm King chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oh my good golly. This was great!

Will you do me the HUGESt favor ever?

MAKE A SEQUEL!

I would KILL to see Draco give Harry the note, and the first date.

This was SO in-character I can hardly stand it.

I will be your BFF if you write another, and if you do not, I will sic my nearly-dead goldfish on you. :D

SEQUEL!