Reviews for Don't Touch Me
Rg2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
What Goomba said. And why are they suddenly okay at the end? If it were me it would need more than a "missed you" after weeks of fighting to win me back.
Goomba chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Ummmm, huh, ahhh, ya. Well in honest - I didn't really like the story very much. It was too clipped, too pointed and was not developed enough with no real background and no foreground. Really it was just two people being mad at each other and unfotunately they hardly even seemed in true character to really even consider them plausible. I would suggest a little more plot next time and a little more compassion.

Good Luck, Jen
andiray15 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Yay! More!
anoblevolunteer chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
WAY cute! :') I just think this sooo adorable! Please write more! :D
User.Ivy chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Aww I really thought this was such a nice, awesomely sweet valentine's days story! I really liked how you weren't afraid to show tension between Quorra and Sam. Sometimes writers think that just because it's a valentine's day fic that is has to be perfect romance.

You did a really awesome job and I also liked how you incorporated the end of Tron: Legacy into your story as well. I can understand both Quorra and Sam's frustration though. They both want to find Kevin Flynn.

Awesome fic!
Quorra2011 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow this was great. To bad Sam and Quorra are fighting a lot but its still really great and I can't wait to read the rest.

Sincerely,

Quorra
Mika Tenoh chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
So beautiful! *wipes away tear* Great job!