Reviews for The Friendship in the Fries
GretaJ chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Sweet! I love the baby steps back to normalcy-very realistic and honest. Nice work!
CarlaM2190 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Very nice. I could see this scenario happening.
LittleThingsMatter chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I love it :) You included Caroline and pie, which is basically all you need for a great BB fic :P I love all the ways apple pie is used as a metaphore for their relationship!

I hope you post more soon!

stephaniew chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Absolute perfection! This strikes just the right tone after last weeks episode! Caroline is awesome as write her so well! Dialogue and characterization are spot on. I think this is exactly what they need to do to get back on the road to each other. Wonderful job sweetie! :)
jsq chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Aw, how sweet. I love that you addressed what a reactionary moron he was for throwing out that ring (seriously dumbass move), and (as always) the use of Caroline was inspired. Happy late Valentine's Day to you!
sunnyamazing chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
First things first, if anyone doesn't like this they are mad. But I am here to be blamed if needed. You may call me sunshine, but I can be very unlike sunshine if people I care about are being attacked. I call this my Booth trait!

Secondly, you are most welcome for my help, I am always around as a sounding board!

Now onto the actual review, I adore how you write dear Brennan, her thoughts at the beginning were perfect, the idea that she thinks that Booth was wrong about love and relationships but then she looks at her family that she got back in contact with because of Booth, it's the perfect clash of her scientific mind and her metaphoric heart!

Then dearest Booth, I like how you've written him frustrated and kinda broken, I feel this is what we might see, well I hope that we might see more of. The thoughts about the waste of money on the discarded ring were perfect!

Then where to begin with Caroline, the woman is made of win. She is an amazing lynchpin! I adore her.

Then the part about the Kipling file, well that made me smile, cause Kipling is the name of the dog that I gave to Booth and Brennan in my dreamland!

Then your writing of Booth and Brennan together, you my dear friend know these characters!

Brennan bringing the fries and wanting to take care of Booth the way he took care of her was adorable.

"Let me take care of you the way you've taken care of me" One of the most beautiful lines I have read in a long time! I think it's likely to happen this way too, which I think is perfect!

Oh and then the pie, well that was wonderful. Romance with a pie, that is love Booth and Brennan style!

Then that they are two pieces of the same whole *sigh* amazing.

You are one amazing writer!

Thank you for sharing! Happy belated Valentine's Day to you too! *hugs*

P.S I clearly had a lot to say this evening!
Rhonwen chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I really really liked this. I loved Caroline being in it. She never has to say much to get her point across. lol Brennan taking care of Booth is good.
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Very,very touching.

I like this alot
Rankor01 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I really liked this. Good for Caroline for not letting him wallow in pity. And kudos to Brennan for persistence in the face of his rudeness. It speaks volumes for her growth that she stuck with him and was their for her, when the evidence could have easily told her it was time to cut losses and back away.
DaLiza chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
So sweet! Thanks for sharing. :)
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This was cute and sweet and awesome, and good for Brennan in pushing her way in.

(And you *know* I'm gonna want to know who/what story inspired this one. :D)

Happy Valentine's Day Sophia! I love that your incredible writing talent led to our friendship! :D *hugs*
gocubsgo17 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
*sigh* this was just what I needed for my VDay :) And as Mary Poppins would say, Practically Perfect in Every Way! I loved it.

Happy Valentine's Day, Soph. Hope it was a good one *squishytacklehug* :)
RositaLG chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Perfection! I loved this and I really hope this is what is coming down the pike for us on the show. I think that the way you wrote Brennan's awareness of Booth's persistence over the years and how she was willing to reciprocate was lovely. Great job and Happy Valentine's Day! :)
Bjornsdotter chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Very sweet story. Now can we all cheer that Hannah is outta here?
Frankie707 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This was a lovely little story. I love Brennan returning the support and comfort he's given her over the years; that she's learned enought over their partnership to realize that is something you do with someone you care about. :)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »