Reviews for Matsumoto Sensei
Bojack727 chapter 1 . 7/17
Ha ha, great closing line. I'm really loving this story so far.
Fones chapter 6 . 5/13
I will be patience & wait
dicarten-ice chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
awesome story, i love it! i can't wait for more! :)
The Crestfallen Templar chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
You seem to have a real problem finishing. Look, I know it's a bit late, but it would mean the world to me if you could finish this fanfic. If you do I promise to give a profesional review of it. I'm Critic SEVEN, and I do wish to give this a review, so get to it! :)
Matapatapa chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
THERE MUST BE MOLESTATION
TEE HEE HEE

BTW,
its well written.
Silverdogmat chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
alright you SOB youve got until may 14 to update or i will find you through your ip adrress and chop off your dick
psycho-doll-behind-you chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
I think this is so cute! Please update soon.
Shi-no-Ookami chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
...I don't know what to say...I was laughing through out this whole chapter damn near... Yeah you got me with this story.
Kaiser969 chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
This was really entertaining and funny enjoyed it quite a lot and would love to see art from this awesome fic
dragonick711 chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Nice to finally see an update to this story, anyway it was a good chapter and I'll be waiting for the next ones.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
...wow. OMG, I really thought I lost my mind when I read this chapter. Or is this some late April Fool's joke? Anyway, nice to see an update. Now that I think about it, it's been a while since I made a paper airplane. Why do I get the feeling more people will be 'spying' on what Toshiro does in his spare time? I just think it'll gradually turn into some outrageous adventure or series of misunderstandings at some point. And all will end with love somehow.

Keep it up!
Mike.mk chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
please continues..
swords of dawn chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Interesting and funny, I can't wait to read more! I'm glad to see you using Matsumoto's unique personality into her teaching skills! Kind of kinky for a teacher and student if you ask me, but who cares I love this story!
swords of twilight chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
I like it, please continue to update. It's really interesting, and I'm eager to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
Great I read and review the more u update