Reviews for Angels and Demons
lylyevans chapter 17 . 6/29/2011
continue por favor!
Greenkazoo134 chapter 16 . 6/27/2011
This chapter was amazing! The part where she went to Hell with the dogs needs some explaining, though. But other than that, I loved it all. I wonder, If Bunny even tried to join the Sailor Scouts, would they even accept her? I can't wait to see how Darien protects Bunny like Nori asked him to. And Bunny getting a new weapon is pretty cool
lylyevans chapter 16 . 6/25/2011
my god i love this story but i want more darien and serena!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 16 . 6/24/2011
poor Bunny, she really needs Darien now.

DB-DBZ-DBGTfan2016 chapter 16 . 6/24/2011
This is just getting better and better
Starrlight1812 chapter 16 . 6/24/2011
Wow. So I kinds read this story from the beginning just now, and I like it. Can't wait for the next update, looking forward to seeing bunny actually join the scouts and regain her memories :-)

Starr
TropicalRemix chapter 16 . 6/23/2011
Is bunny in hell right now or did the scouts come and save her? a bit confused there. was she having flashbacks or something. I hope she is all right.
RainyNightSilhouette chapter 16 . 6/23/2011
Your story is absolutely amazing and it is so consistent and thrilling. I am addicted! Please please PLEASE update soon!
CaseClosed621 chapter 16 . 6/23/2011
Can't wait to see how bunny got herself out of hell! Good chapter, i'll assume that it was her mother she saw on the street? Can't wait to see what happens next, update soon!
RainyNightSilhouette chapter 15 . 6/17/2011
Oh My God! This is so good! I just started reading this today and I am in LOVE! Normally I don't ask this but...Please please PLEASE update soon. P.S I hope I see more of the Black Angel
CaseClosed621 chapter 15 . 6/16/2011
I was surprised that Nori and the other one (can't remember the name sorry!) reveal themselves to Darien. and i was completely shocked at the deal that Serena made with that demon. But isn't she older than 15? I can see why the song reminds you of Darien, reminds me of him too! Can't wait to see what happens next!
TropicalRemix chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
what is being held inside usagi's body. I thought she was an angel too because her parents are. Are they binding her angel powers so whatever out there is looking for her won't find her?
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
what a lovely date.

CureDream90 chapter 14 . 6/7/2011
Please continue with this I wanna know when everyone finds out about her abuse. If her foster parents catch her or owt
phoenixdragon78 chapter 14 . 6/7/2011
Your story is sweet and I love the plot!
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »