Reviews for Angels and Demons
Greenkazoo134 chapter 14 . 6/5/2011
It was awesome! It was nice to see a softer side of the bad guys. I also love Darien's codename. It's a pretty cool coincidence, because my best friend just made up a nickname for the guy she likes. It's octopus. Don't ask. But back on topic now! It was an amzing chapter. I like how Molly's included in the story too. She's not in enough of them. Keep on writing! And I'm super excited for the date! .
x-YingYing-x chapter 14 . 6/5/2011
Excellent story. I like the storyline very much, although I think you didn't need to added the whole Senshi/moon princess/tuxedo mask in the mix...your story would have still worked if you just used the characters in your 'Fallen Angel' universe and ignoring the whole 'sailor moon' universe, as just seems that the SM universe side of it becomes a little redundant. Just a observation mind you, its still a well written story )

Looking forward to the date, and the revelation on what role Sammy plays..also, are the main characters all angels?

Update soon.

Y. x
DB-DBZ-DBGTfan2016 chapter 14 . 6/4/2011
Upload, upload, upload
CaseClosed621 chapter 14 . 6/4/2011
Good story! Sorry i haven't review before this but i only just found this story and i have to say that i really like the plot line. My question is, where does Sammy fit in? I mean, in the series he's just part of her family but here you seem to have made him something a little bit more. I can't wait for the date, please update soon!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 14 . 6/3/2011
i hope everything will go well for Bunny and win that creepy monsters and those beasts of parents to be send to hell.

DARIENxBUNNY forever!

Greenkazoo134 chapter 13 . 5/28/2011
It was so good! I think besides the last part, my favortie part of the chapter was when Darien had to rub ointment on Grandpa's back
Guest chapter 13 . 5/25/2011
next chapter, next chapter, next chapter
Forever and Always a Fan chapter 13 . 5/23/2011
Amazing story great plot cannot wait for more!
AMUTOforever305 chapter 13 . 5/22/2011
Woot! woot! Oh yeah u updated (;

And yeah I also like the idea of the four generals and four inner scouts ;p

It's so cute when the scouts blushed when Darien said ' the generals ' :D

It was awesome , thanks for updating!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 13 . 5/22/2011
i think Darien is what she really need right now. i wonder if he can somehow heal her wounds like her guardians. however, he is helping her mentally also. they are so cute those two together.

myri chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
what's going on? is it her powers? about time!

i'd like to see more of darien & bunny... it almost looks like they're never going to be in a relationship. is this the case?
ehanda chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
Awesome! I can't wait to see what the gold marks do to her
Greenkazoo134 chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
This story is soooo good! I love all the characters, and the story/plot is super cool! Keep writing!
TropicalRemix chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
is serena's powers finally awakening?
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
what the heck is going on with Serena? poor Serena and Sammy that accident was scary. Darien really cares for her and is really intersting, that is really kawaii!

216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »