Reviews for Angels and Demons
TropicalRemix chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
are the scars on serena ever going to go away? hopefully something happens with her foster parents. maybe have them being reported.
Black and death Angel cat chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
More . So will serene tell they at she is the black Angel and will the foster parents come ,take her ?
AMUTOforever305 chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
Omg omg , I freaking love this ; it's totally beast .

I'm not kidding , keeep it up , you got some talent sweetie (;
Kristina-Rose-Ivashkov chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
hmm nice God and Hero Kami Eiyuu I like it. Update soon!
Charsity chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Don't stop :) it's wonderful!
kobeegirl chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
So now that i've read the story as up to date as possible I must say I like the different angle you've used. It's completely different and wonderful to see something more original :)

I felt the 4th chapter was really jumped around way too much. You needed to take more time with where you were describing with that part. The questioning and "relationship" building were really lumped together, you have to watch that.

The 5th chapter really impressed me though. I feel it was the best chapter you have written so far. Good detail and excitement without rushing through to where you are going with your storyline. The 6th Chapter was very well done too :)

I feel like there should be more concern over the way Bunny acts (the emotionless state, and the abuse she's suffered). Maybe you could play around with the idea of the Mizuno's getting Bunny counselling? And since the 3 boys were living on their own why did they need to adopt the Mizuno last name to get into school? Sorry i'm just trying to provide some good feedback and critique. I do really like the story though, keep writing eh!
sillystarshine chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
awesome chapter update soon can't wait for serena to be reawakened
Guest chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
I llloooovvvveeeee it . Sssssooooo good
Eclipsian Maiden chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
Wow I love the story please do continue
Charsity chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
More please! This is such a wonderful story :) oh and just a small piece of constructive criticism, I know it takes a while to write and go through it again, but proofreading is actually a very easy way to improve your writing by a great deal :) good luck with the rest of your story, I'll be following it!
Sailor Saiyan007 chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
Is the song Bunny sung a real one or did you make it up if its real whats it called?
angel313 chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
It is really good and I hope that you will update again soon.
sillystarshine chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
update soon i loved that sammy and serena (usagi) reunited :D but like you said schol is number 1 priority and i understand how you feel about algebra trust me my friend was like in the junior math class when we were freshman and i was strugling just to keep up lol anyways if you were super good at math maybe you wouldn't be as great as you are at writing so update soon so i can read more of this amazing story :]
sillystarshine chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
amzaning chapter can't wait to read the next awesome one
Brizzy chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
please update soon

:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »