Reviews for The Melody Lingers On
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Well done. Very well done indeed.
blueiris chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I am a bad bad stalker. Sorry for not reviewing earlier - lucky you mentioned it *wink*

You know I loved this story to pieces and I think the song lyrics add that little bit extra to make it different. I didn't cry too much but I think (even though I knew it happened) that I was in shock that Alcide could be such a douchebag.

Anyway - yet another great work from you lovely - good luck on HNA *smooch*
Northman Maille chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Brilliant job, you handled the sad themes beautifully. I really enjoyed it
luvvamps chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow! What a sad story. Alcide should have had the balls to tell her. Good luck. Maybe this could be continued after the contest?
fffbone chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Alcide is such a creep. 1. He didn't go with her help with the funeral 2. He couldn't even break up with her to her face, just took off. 3. Denied that he was the father. She's better off without. Nice story.
msbuffi chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
GREAT beginning! And I love me some Blues too.
murgatroid-98 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
What a sad story. I can always hope Alcide will realize what he lost since it's too late. Well written as are all your stories.
evenflo78 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
OMG! This was heartbreaking. But such a beautiful story. Wonderful job lady. I loved it!
treewitch703 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow, blues, Chicago and old records. Can't be beat.
JustAGirl77 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
So lovely. Sad, but lovely. *hugs*
Kira Kiralina chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
That's sad.

Still, Alcide's behavior doesn't make as much sense without Debbie in the picture.
gracie2thumbs chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Good story. Poor Sookie. I hope you continue this after the contest. Thanks.
azucar69 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
YOWZA!

What a beautifully written story! Glad you chose a combo other than Sookie/Eric for the contest. As a born n' bred Chicagoan, thanks for highlighting the terrific art scene Chi-Town has to offer.

Thanx again for the gr8 read!