Reviews for Survive This Semester
And The World Turned chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
You write them so well...i loveeee this even though the pairing is new to me.
Mia124 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
So good! Is there going to be more? I (and plenty of other people) would love to see a continuation of the story... Or even a whole different one surrounding this couple. Thanks for the awesome fan fic!
xXTheCreepXx chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Funny, I was listening to Sporty-O - Let Me Hit It (Audiostalkers Original Mix) and read the part about him being shirtless and 'glistening' when the song was all like "Get it girl!" That made my day, and it's only 11!
Pandatryoshka chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
First KoChu fic I've read. Seriously, I hated anything else but RoChu until this!
:D Loved it!
Angel Of Awesomness chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Yong Soo stop teasing Yao-Yao, or else you might not make it through chemistry, and Yao might not survive the semester... really well written, i like totally loved it :D
90834 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I love the writing and the plot! The flow is very smooth yet relaxed, and you use first person wonderfully!

..and of course, the boy love makes it a great story too~ /

good job!
MagenMoon chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Scarecrow and Rainseed chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Fail. Tee, Hee.
BadassBambi chapter 1 . 7/8/2011

This fanfic is epic! Fun and cute and hawt and fun and HAWT-

Anyway. AWESOME STORY! Would really like it if there was more chapters :)

Love it~
ThePockyBandit chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Poor Yao-Yao. Good fic. Made me smile! :)
Ms-Octoberry chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Suck my –

"Sit down"

Haha I enjoyed reading this fic so much~

It was hilarious and thrilling, you are really talented, you know that?

I loved it!

I'm glad this was one of the first few Kimchi Bun stories I have read. :)
KnivesAreNummy chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
O.O I. Love. This.

It's so well written and just, WOW!

"And stop glistening!" XD that is one of the best lines ever!
kairis chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
XD Wish I could say more about how amazingly well written this was (I mean this isn't even a pairing I support), but I don't have any words that really could tell you how great this was. Korea and China are characterized perfectly and this is just really good! *w*

You have to post more soon!
MIRRORCLEWORLDAYU chapter 1 . 3/2/2011

epic fanfic is epic

please make more chapters!
blind-alchemist chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Eeek. Very funny and imaginative and ludicrous ~ and dareIsay I love this little nympho Korea XD Hotness. Thank you!