Reviews for the V word
Rokesmith chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I love this little story mainly for the completely un-romantic romance of it. It's not all sweet and sappy, it's full of uncertainty, hesitation, nerves and the downsides of outdoor cinema in February. But all that's what makes it feel... real. For an evening they share something undeinably special together, doing something I can't imagine they'd do with anyone else, whether it needs to be called a date or not.

I think one of my favourite things is that despite the number of times they've seen each other covered in alien gunge, Rani still puts on makeup and perfume and tries to organise her hair to spend the evening with someone who's - to cite the old cliche - just a good friend. One who she'll never know couldn't sleep for nerves. It's very, very them, and I'd love to know where they'd go from there.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
love it! i could totally see this happening, especially how sarah jane 'had a twinkle in her eye'.
balfies chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I was feeling bleh before, and now I'm full of Rani/Clyde happiness. Thanks.

Your stories never cease to be adorable and well crafted. I will never stop telling you that. They're so sweet and... gah so nice.

I feel at peace with the SJA fanfics - like they're my childhood home. I always come back to read yours when I'm upset or lacking imagination. Please write more!
DannyP chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Okay, normally I would write a really long review about how "good it was but this bit didn't blablabla." But this one . . . just, it was perfect. It was adorable, it worked for the characters, it was just so . . . wow. Please, write more!
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Guess who just found her new favourite Clyde/Rani oneshot?

Ohh this is just so perfect! Just how I imagine them really, so skilled in denial as they are... So beautifully written, too, saying just enough about every detail...

This doesn't feel like I did this wonderful piece justice, I'm tired :P And incidentally, I'm wondering if the last email I sent you re. the pre-read I did never got through, sorry if that was the case! I need to go stalk your profile to see if you published it...
LostLyra chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Awww, loved it! Definately was a date Clyde! XD. Please write more! LL
AmyVS7 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh that was unbelievably cute! I loved that you took them back to The Circle :) I really enjoyed this fic, well done! You definitely should write more fics like this :D