Reviews for Hoshi Kara Dākuboidokurīchā
Gardevine987 chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
Only thing I'm confused about is how in the world can the king even cut a brick with Galaxia if he shouldn't even be able to hold it. I thought only the worthy/chosen can touch if not wield it without getting zapped or something.
Lady Tsuru27 chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
This is such a good story, I was sad to reach the end! :( I know how it goes, though. If ever you revive this, I'll be waiting eagerly to read the rest!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
When is the next chapter coming? I can't wait! Meta knight is SO CUTE! :)
Darkis Shadow chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
This is awesome. Please, you must continue.
Kat1374 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Please continue with this story I love it! It is so well detailed and all flows together nicely. It would honestly make my day if you did continue with it. I would be thrilled
werehogdog chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This is really great! Are you going to keep writing?
werehogdog chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
I love how Meta Knight keeps messing up Marth's name. This story is great!
Kat1374 chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Great story you should continue to work on it
Hollydoor chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Can't wait to read more
Puffball Patriot chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Please don't end it here!

Best two parts, the end, and MK calling Marth cute. I literally laughed so hard I started crying, at 10:18 pm

My mom thought I was a maniac XD
Skylo chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE WRITE MORE
Rika35 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
What the world is... a Batamon? Meta Knight is NOT a Digimon, he is a puffball with wings. He's the same species like Kirby, only different color, and he has wings. Other than that, good story.
someone chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
great story, and i can just imagine meta knight saying 'humans are so...STUPID!'

it sounds very like him.
Himinee chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Really funny, write again soon please
Bob chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
I had to create a pie chart for homework and what Lord Meta Knight said popped into my head as I completed it.

"Humans are so... STUPID!"