Reviews for Harsh Words
MTjericho chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Love this story. Great job and thank you!
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Ehhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurggggggggnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

That's my heart hurting right there.

Ow, man. How do you do this? ;A; Alkjsldfjslkfjlskdjf.

- Crystal
inklover93 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
That was so perfect. But I swear if the writers of the show hear about this and some baddy comes about wearing Cas's trench coat gloating about killing him, my heart might stop and it;ll be all your fault. I hope you know.
Gail LLD chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Awwwh Caaas... You wrote Dean exactly as how he really is, I could actually watch your text like if it was a part of an episode. Thanks, it was cool :D
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Sorry, the "pain in the ass" comment set me off laughing and I couldn't stop.
YamiRisa chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Good..
crOwnlEssG chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This is just so captivating; I adore the whump! 8D
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Aw:) best fic ever:) except for poor cass:( but dean is takin care of him:)
winchestergirl1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
this was awesome!

In a sadish intense way

but very squeeeeee with all the emotion, id love to see more but i know continuing can be tricky.

Very well done!
Susangel chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This was awesome!

For a moment I actually thought you had killed Cas :s

So I'm really glad you didn't!I hope Dean learns to value Cas more after this...

I would love if you actually wrote more for this story...Maybe one more chapter where Dean reflects on how close he came to lose Cas and how much he means to him...
Nancy T chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
That was really well done! I was sure Castiel was dead, and it was a wonderful shock that he wasn't. Had to sneer at Ambriel's demise: The whole time he was tormenting Dean I was thinking, Hey guy, remember there's another Winchester around? And nope, he didn't! Excellent. Thanks for the edge-of-my-seat moments!
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Aw! That was crazy well written! It just had me screaming that no, no one was allowed to kill Dean's angel. . So glad Cas is alive. That end was just so cute; I love those two. )