Reviews for Life After Death and Decepticons
Ka chapter 13 . 3/13
Smoulder... why does that name sound like he's the bot version of Flynn Rider from Tangled?
Love your story, can't wait to read more. Him constantly being a target is making it very fun, funny, and interesting. My only thoughts I have is I wish you'd bring more Alpha Trion into the story, he's such an underrated character in all the series out there. And second, from most of the chapters I've read there seems to be a little something-something between Optimus and Ultra Magnus. ;) Perhaps a future for these two as a bonded pair? that would be another great idea. I can't wait for your next update.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 26 . 12/7/2013
Fantastic story...please continue!
Kitt21 chapter 26 . 5/17/2012
I Really love this story, I was wondering if you were going to update soon, I really want to see what happens next.
kaiiju chapter 26 . 9/13/2011
These can't be good memories for poor Optimus. This could have so easily been him. Sparklings should never be abused. Never. *cuddles*

I just read this whole story over again. The whole thing. The experience was highly pleasurable, even though I think that Optimus is a bit of an idiot when it comes to self preservation sometimes. Seriously, Optimus, seriously. Ultra likes you when you aren't laying in stasis in a medbay. Actually, he likes you all the time, but Pretty Prime's nickname should be Clueless Prime.

I am such a sucker for that pairing. Cough.

Mmmmonto over things. Are the jetbots neutral? Because I seem to recall an Autobot law against fliers in TFA. Or at least something like that. Then again, that planet certainly doesn't seem to be on Cybertron's radar much.
JZ Belexes chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
Hmm, major continuity error: In Animated canon, it's not just stated that flight is almost exclusively a Decepticon ability, it's a major plot point; Jetfire and Jetstorm could only fly because they were given bits of Decepticon programming by Wheeljack and Perceptor. When Optimus suggested the flight pack idea, Ratchet was highly dubious at first. So he and the twins are the only Autobots capable of flight.
ironfire13 chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
That poor sparkling I wannabe hug it optimus would make a good father if he ever got hitched but then again he might be a bit...cautious now no need for a killer fan not XD
Patcher chapter 26 . 9/9/2011
Well, I sure hope things settle down for Optimus soon. He's got enough excitment to last him for quite a while.
scrin99 chapter 26 . 9/9/2011
Aww, so sad...poor Glider! Why are they so young! I'm gonna kill...wait, he's already dead! :D

Thanks for the update! Thought those plot bunnies finally caught up to you! Or that you lost your fingers to major papercuts! XD
SavvyEnigma chapter 26 . 9/9/2011
Awwwwwwwww! How sweet!
Sounddrive chapter 26 . 9/9/2011
Well, well! Looks like Optimus saves a little youngling! Also, yeah, it is kinda expected of Optimus to be extremely uncomfortable being there.
flamingmarsh chapter 26 . 9/9/2011
Going back to your past that wasn't so great for Optimus took guts. This was a great chapter.

I'm glad they rescued the little sparkling.
Wolf Prime chapter 26 . 9/9/2011
Hi, my friend! It's been a while! XD So Optimus is figthing his demons of his past. Sorry for the wanting of that torture scenes ". I can't control it... I love the stories where Optimus is trying to find a solution of all his problems and he must afront many obstacles to have what he want to find peace. But I still love your story this way, the style you are using of the writting is very good X3! Keep going, my friend! And don't worry, take your time to update the next chapter, I will wait with open arms! See you around until then, my friend! w
Optimus' girl chapter 26 . 9/9/2011
WOW! IT has been so LONG since you last updated your AWESOME story! You must still be trying to come up with a name for that CRAZY Femme. I wonder if there are anymore like 'Lola' out there? I would hate to be in Optimus' 'shoes' in this story. I just LOVE the name of the little sparkling! Glidewing or Glider sounds like a real cutie of a little Jetling! I wonder what is going to happen in the next chapter to poor Optimus. The Elite Guards need to keep a watch out for anymore crazy Femmebots that could be after Optimus! I just LOVE reading your AWESOME story so much! I don't care how long you take to update as long as I get to read the latest chapter of your AWESOME story! I am just CRAZY about Optimus! Keep up the AWESOME work with your story!
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 26 . 9/9/2011