Reviews for From the Heart
jaclcfrost chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Gaahhh, this I so so cute
Doccy Larsson Seraphim chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
My very soul has stopped working thanks to the sheer adorableness in this story. I must- (WARNING: DOCCY_LARSSON_ has stopped working)
Matthew chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I don't get it AT ALLL!
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Ah such a cute & romancy story,I really enjoyed was a truly heartwarming gift he gave her,I liked it alot,

I really can't get enough of Touya & Touko,it was nice touch using the japanese names & locations,
even though I don't have them all memorized lol
passwordrawr chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwww.
#feels
#fluff3
White'sBlacky chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Awwwww adorable I lUV chessshipping (touya/black touko/white)

My username used to be DawnyPearl and DoveyGirl3...but I don't lik pearlshipping any more so I gave it up
O chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
ITS TOO MUCH! MY FEELS! FAV COUPLE THIS IS ADORABLE! O
vampire lala chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
...one of the best stories i have ever read...awesomely written,awesomely written... *Sniff*
Ren chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Ok while i was reading this

when i was listening to a love song

it was a perfect pair

both the story and the song

the paining in this story is so cute

it almost made me cry

what a lovely story

you did a grate job

you my friend have great taste in cute love stories

bjjjbn chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
um, bien, bien...
turle chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
when Touko kisses someone, they stay kissed! the story was good and just sweet!
reijiyamato chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Hahhaa. Touya was burning! XD Thumbs up!
H A R U K Y A chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Awwwww~ I wasn't planning on logging in. My chances of reviewing was even less but seeing how this story was so cute and sweet, I decided to log in and review. (I should really remember to write my password somewhere. I keep on forgetting what it is [/rant] )
MarsDjinniSpark chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
X3 - XD THIS WAS EXTREMELY CUTE! JUST ADORABLE! But, I wish sooooo much this story continued! Its just so cute! Great job!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This was SO ADORABLE. Like you would not believe. I loved it, it was cute and it completely broke the V-Day cheer with Christmas cheer! Which is ten times better~~

Good job, TRO~~