Reviews for Falling in Love and Other Oddities
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 5/13
Hahahahaha! Ace is seriously an asshole, I was expecting him to be convulsing nearby from laugher, guess he got lost and regretted not being present forever XD
Yura Lidell chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I CANNOT WITH THE BOOM BOX. Haha, this was hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
mooooooore it was hilaros
NessaTheSinner chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
D This is just hilarious what he did I mean seriously. What I don't get is why would Alice kiss him then say it meant nothing? Like is she tsundere or is she unconciously leading him on or something. I'm thinking you meant for her to be tsundere but it feels like she's leading him on because of her normal reactions.
southernwinds chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
jaajjaja Peter with a boombox! somehow i imagined him with full rapper attire xD
That Masked Chick chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
The amount of snorts I made while reading this could probably be used to power a boat across the Atlantic. This was so incredibly cute and funny, I'm giggling.

"For once in his life, Julius cracked a smile" Me too, Julius. Me too.
r.e.s chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Dear EarthRiddle this is one of the funniest Peter x Alice stories I have ever read. Great work. r.e.s.
Shiro-chan chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I have learned o never take Ace''s romance advjice. Peter's dedication is so cute! :D
cherry-blossom-in-the-sky chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Hahaha Peter and a boom box? XD hilarious I couldnt stop laughing I liked it
OnnaMurcielago666 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That. Was. Amazing! I've read so many Kuni no Alice stories, but this has to have been one of the funniest! That, my very talentedly funny author, wasn't very OOC, and I think Ace would have done that to poor Peter. Please keep writing!
DreamsOverTheMoon chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I was in tears off laughter before Peter started singing. Now I think I died from tear lost.
merrr16 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
LMAO! perter with a boombox. best thing i ever
silentmusician202 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I'm still smiling because of this fic! When Peter pulled out that boom box I instantly chuckled. I loved his lesbian pick up line,so awkwardly hilarious! XD The ending was fluffyish,but Peter has a fluffy tail so it fits...I have strange logic I know.

Clicking fav button in 3...2...1...
Lalaliz chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Okay, now you're just trying to kill me. I think I just died when Peter tried rapping. Instant fave. XD
BookOfFable chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
i berst out laghthing when the boom box came out XDXDXD

good work lol .