Reviews for The International Academy of Hetalia Fanfiction
Luce-san chapter 9 . 3/17
Asakiku, duh. I already knew it was pirate-ninja, but now I'm certain of the pairing.
Grace Kirkland chapter 3 . 3/1
did you actually just

page three hundred and ninety-four

I think I love you
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 2/2
I say friggin' SQUEE!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Name: Robyn Bonate
Gender: Female
Species: Human
Age: 16
Physical description: Pale (really pale), 5'4", really long dark brown hair, light blue eyes, Caucasian
Languages you speak: English and Spanish
What I want to learn: Japanese
Deathly allergy to peanuts
Have you been to an OFU before?
Have you heard of the PPC before?
List ONE luxury item to take with you: my phone to amuse my hetalia obsession
1-10 scale: 10. Seriously. I'm obsessed with this fandom.
Watched all the episodes, read all the comics. Multiple times.
No but I've watched it on YouTube. I can't stand Seychelles so I'd hate to play as her.
Yay! I love the accents!
Subbed if I can find it, but if I can't, I'll watch it raw.
Translated if I can find it, but if I can't, I'll read it raw.
Because I want to be a writer when I'm older and this will help me get progress and feedback while writing about what I love.
England. He's really hot (o/o)
Seychelles. I just can't like her.
No but I do ship Aushun
USUK IS MY OTP AND ALWAYS WILL BE
No I can't stand Mary Sues!
Romance and humor
Usuk, Spamano, Gerita, LietPol, all yaoi :D
All with Seychelles. Fruk is my NOTP though.
Yeah I'm pretty good at it.
Greece!
ENGLAND 4EVER! But I like America too
France. His food is great.
Misunderstood. He's just a romantic that goes too far sometimes.
Bad Friends Trio. I love them!
GAH SO HARD! I LOVE THEM BOTH! But Prussia I guess!
Romano! He's so tsundere it's adorable.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Hello! This is Christina. I support the Invisible Nations Club/Group. Seriously, do you know anyone who remembers the Maldives, Falkland Islands, AND Nicaragua?
Paalam, awesome person.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I want to join.
Name:Christina Elrai
Gender:Female
Species:Human
Age:15
Description:Brown eyes, messy black hair, yellowish-white skin
Languages spoken:English, Filipino, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Romanian
Languages wanted: South African
Fears: Fire, darkness, a world without books
I have not been to an OFU before
Luxury item: my scapular. Im Catholic, so it's allowed.
Answers
5-7
only anime
its okay
subbed
see #5
because I have to let out my creative energies.
Canada and Japan. I like their personalities.
Belarus and Russia
misunderstood
BFT
Prussia
Romano/South Italy
I agree with the terms, which basically state that I cannot blame the IAHF for any accidents happening.
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
Doesn't enrollment have two Ls?

The pink-haired, rainbow-eyed, cat-eared figure is a Sue, right?
RaVeNcLaW65 chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Turn to page Three-hundred and Ninety-Four
Harry Potter anyone?
Emil-Chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Eh...this sounded fun. My friend told me about it so I'll just do the paperwork...fan character I guess? Creative liberty here btw.
Name: Emil Solace(don't ask.)
Gender: female
Species: homosapien thank you very much
Age: 12 going on thirteen
Physical description: eh...I'm Asian with glasses...pretty tall
Languages I speak:English a little Chinese and Latin. But I can sing in Swedish, Icelandic, Bulgarian(sometimes), Japanese, Chinese...Latin...french(sometimes) etc.
Languages I want to learn: Japanese, Lithuanian :3, Russian, German, French...
Fears/allergies: eh...I'm deathly afraid of dolls(BLack butler dolls in particular)
Have you been to OFU: um...repeat that please? And PPC? I don't know
One luxury item: eh...my iPad? Or maybe my stuffed cat.
1-10 list: I'm probably a seven or an eight
Have you read/watched hetalia: I've done both but I prefer the manga.
Have I played Gakuen Hetalia: I've watched youtube videos on it
English Dub: eh...I liked it okay
How you watch the anime: I watch it both :3
Manga: translated of course
Why do I write hetalia Fanfiction: I try to get a point accross to the reader about something, either how I think or how to help with things. I also portray the characters a little differently than some people...
Who is my favorite character: LITHUANIA! :3
Who is my least favorite character: France or Prussia...it changes.
Written what?
Have I written slash: well, by slash...couples? Um well..I'm writing a SPAMANO fic right now
Mary Sue?
What genre of Fanfiction: eh...angst, hurt/comfort
Which pairings do you write for: well, SPAMANO, AMELIET, RussLiet...AmeriPan :3
Least favorite pairing: PruHun...I'm sorry guys
Have you tried to write poetry: I live for poetry and writing and stuff :3 I'm a workaholic and such, very fun!
Greece...I don't like him much though
Uh...I can't decide...England
I love Chinese food :3 he cooks the best
I think France is just misunderstood...
FrUK family :3 (I hate the BTT sorry)
Denmark, but I still hate him
South Italy all the way :3

I haven't made an account but when I do, I'll be sure to comment :3 Thank you :3
CheeryCherryCandy chapter 32 . 4/14/2014
"Home was a nice little cottage in the Dorset countryside, surrounded by songbirds."

OMG COINCIDENCE! I LIVE IN DORSET!
TheHiddenRaven chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Very excited to read this for a third time! Probably my all time favorite fic 3
crazysquidgirl chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
Aww Teutonic Prussia is like a little scrappy doo!
Casket Heaven chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Name- Dionne Lo, but I do like Valiril.
Gender-Female
Species-I'm a human! Duh. But sometimes me and my brother get together and pretend that I'm Singapore and he's Malaysia. Please don't get freaked out. Please.
Age-That's rude to ask. I'm only a few years away from collage. There, 'nuff said.
Physical Description- I'm tanned, have really dark brown eyes and meduim length black hair.
Languages you speak- English, Chinese and Singlish.
What Languages do you want to learn?-Finnish(Mainly because it's sounds a bit like Elvish), Russian, German, Italian and Quenya.(QUENYA IS A LANGUAGE! IT'S A DIALECT OF ELVISH OKAY! DON'T JUDGE ME!)
Do you have any phobias/allergies/Wort nightmares we should know about-That I get stuck in WWIII or a zombie outbreak or anything from the horror movies I have watched.
Have you ever been to to an OFU?-No, but I am waiting to enroll in the OFU of Middle Earth as I love Tolkien's work.
Have you ever heard of PPC before?-Yes I have and I think they're so cool. They're the demigods after Eru and the Valar.
List one Luxury item to take with you-My brother. Duh.
You, In relation to the canons-
On a scale of one to ten, With 1 being dimwitted who's only there for the hot guys kissing and ten being 'total applied history geek'- I'm about a 7, but I don't mind cause I'm a bit of a yaoi fangirl. (I'm a yaoi fangirl)
How well are you acquainted with the Hetalia canon?- Good enough.
Do you watch the Anime, Manga, or both?-Sadly, only the anime. I can't find the Manga anywhere in Singapore so I'm going to search for one in Japan when I go there.
Have you played Gakuen Hetalia?- No. Don't rub it in.
English Dub:Yay or Nay-I like subs. I like Japanese and all, but my Singaporean roots makes me uncomfortable with hearing the langauge. (Mainly because of the Japanese Ocuppation)
If you watch the Anime,Do you watch it raw or subbed-Subbed.
If your read the Manga,Do you watch it raw or subbed-I HAVEN'T BOUGHT THEM YET!
You , In relation to your work-
Why do you write Hetalia fanfiction?-The plot bunnies will eat at me until I typed it down.
Who is your favorite character/lust object?-I like Hungary(she's so cool), Belarus(she's a BAMF), Liechtenstein(who can't like her?), Germania and everybody I guess.
Who is your least favorite character?-I don't think I have one.
Have you written het?What was the pairing?-No. I don't do pairings really well.
Have you written Slash? What was the pairing?-See above.
Have you written a Mary Sue-I have. Just to kill her. It was fun.
What types of fanfictions do you write?-Anything but Romance and Mystery. Well, I did romance, but it took forever for the girl to like the guy, much less eve confess.
Which pairings do you usually write?-None as to date.
Least favorite pairing-Anything that has incest, I avoid like the Black Death. (Sorry England)
Have you tried poetry?- I have. I love it.
Miscellaneous Questions-(Fire at will)
Turkey or Greece?- Both.
America or England-England because he did take care of my country and America because...he's likeable? I dunno.
Who cooks the best?-Italy.
France:perverted or misunderstood?-Misunderstood.
Bad friends trio or FrUK family- Bad Friends Trio. I do support FrUK but...that's just weird.
Denmark or Prussia - Denmark and Prussia, I have faint Prussian blood and I like Denmark.
North Italia or South Italia?- Both. Where else would I get my mafia movies and my pasta or the paintings or the landscape or the awesome food?
SummerAir chapter 75 . 10/8/2013
T_T Oh my god...this was beautiful and crazy and historical all at the same time-and I really loved the SatW characters' appearance as well. After I finished it, I couldn't believe that it was all over, y'know? Thanks for such an amazing ride!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013