Reviews for Cement Cracks
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Oh man this was beautiful! Seriously, i loved it! Everything was just so perfect about their reactions and interactions. The way they just needed to sit there for awhile. Sam realizing exactly why Dean has been begging him to leave the wall alone...so perfect! Thank you for sharinf! :-)
sentarla chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
nice extra to the ep. thanks!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That last line especially is awesome and chilling. Wonderful tag. No scratching.
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
that was amazing. I hope the next episode is going to strt off with something along these lines. You just made my day.

6x13 was good, but apart from the end scene and some of Jareds acting not one of the best. some of the story felt forced, don't really know why. I'm a Sam girl, even though I like it best when the are both on the screen. Jensen is always amazing with showing emotiions through tiny changes in his voice or sideglances, but I think Jared REALLY made a big step this season. Loved it when he said the stuff about having a soul now. Gosh I need more brotherfluff on screen...
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
What a wonderful tag to this episode.

I love how you wrote the brothers.

There was Sam's memories of hell and how he finally understood what Dean had been telling him, don't scratch the wall, which will be hard for Sam to avoid.

I could imagine Dean's fear as he waited for Sam to come back. I love that when Sam asked Dean to stay, he did.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
OH! THIS WAS AWESOME!

Love Sam's jerky fear- that he could taste smoke in the back of his throat!

Awesome writing hun!

LOVED IT! x
Phx chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Awww - such a hard situation. How do you not try to remember? It is a part of being human, our memories. Not scratching the wall? Easier said then done. Poor baby. You did an awesome job with this and I adored it when Sam asked Dean to stay there and Dean did. Awww... those boys!
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Awesome! Perfect view from inside Sam's headspace and Dean's reactions. Great job!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Great job on this. Unforgiven just begs for tags and you delivered the goods on this one.

You did a great job keeping boys in character. The ending of 6:13 just begs for angsty H/C fics but I admire the way you resisted temptation and stayed true to the Boys' on-screen personalities.

Makes me wonder what's in store for poor Sammy...

Keep writing.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This was a great story! I really enjoyed reading it. It was so true to the situation and to both boys. I liked all of it, but this was my favorite: ""God, you were just gone, man. The lights were on but no one was home. You scared the shit outta me," Dean rubs a hand over his face and pulls himself together, "Are you ok? Sam, say something."

"Can we just…" Sam swallows down the lump that's formed high in his throat, "Will you just stay down here for a minute? Please?"

Dean swallows and Sam swears he sees his eyes shine, but he nods. "Sure, Sammy."

Just perfect!
carocali chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh, this is just wonderful. it's exactly how I see that moment going; the moment we'll never see. I was shocked that we got that much and that quickly, so maybe Sera will come through after all.

Lovely to see a story from you! I'm so behind on everything but I knew I'd enjoy this!

:D

Caroline
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Great fic! I loved it. Poor Sammy.
farah chapter 1 . 2/15/2011