Reviews for New Experiences
henry baker chapter 28 . 11/25/2016
yes i agree with you there
henry baker chapter 27 . 11/25/2016
did u think about going to a somewhere its legal
Rufus98 chapter 28 . 5/6/2016
Lovely story! Enjoyed every chapter!
malexfaith chapter 28 . 2/5/2016
This is amazing. Totally absolutely wonderful. Great legnth, great detail. Mesmerising, Thanks heaps for sharing
Joan chapter 28 . 1/9/2016
Wonderful story, I loved every chapter.
Joan chapter 8 . 1/8/2016
This is great, such a refreshing change.
IsaCabral chapter 28 . 1/16/2015
Aww, you should write a sequel of their family. I'd very much love that! Great story! Love and light.
killie 64 chapter 27 . 1/24/2014
I feel for you and your partner & the many others in your situation. Don't give up the times are slowly changing, your day will come!. I live in Australia, our current prime minister has a gay sister and his government refuses to pass legislation for same sex marriage. I wish you well. Loving this ff, very sweet and tender.
killie 64 chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
When I started reading this and M declared her feellings to J I thought, OK J's gonna run! There are sooo many ff's that have J freaking out with the lesbian issue. But I was pleasantly surprised how you dealt with that. Initial shock M could feel the same, acceptance and J's own declaration was very refreshing. Then, when M declared she was a virgin! I thought c'mon! No way is that possible! But I realised that that is because of how Tess Gerritson & Janet Tamaro portray the character. So, kudos to you for trying something new and challenging the way I see our dynamic duo. You are my new favorite ff author! Will definitely read more of your stories. Happy writting! :)
vinocibo chapter 28 . 11/11/2013
I feel your pain re same-sex marriage. I live in a state that is least likely to ever have it. I will leave you to guess. Like you, I like your version of life/reality better. I adore the fact that you made Maura a virgin. Yours is the first for me re that theme (no pun intended). Thanks.
shortiepurk chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I read this fic last night but was too tired to post a review... I just want to let you know that I loved this fic. It was definitely a new take on Maura's characterization and it was a very unique fic. In general, you and you partner(s?) are great authors and I always enjoy reading your stories. Thank you!
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
I love how you put in there that Jane just wants to watch Caitlin Todd ;D
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Okay...reaaally not sure just *why* Jane is freaking out so. Maura confessed. Maura likes her. Jane just confessed. Jane obviously likes Maura too...what's there to be so afraid of now?
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow...did Jane think Maura was going to 'have her way with her' during the sleepovers for gawd's sakes -.-
fabber0oz chapter 28 . 2/11/2013
Having troube logging in! Anyways, just reread your fic. Wonderfu stuff dude!