Reviews for New Experiences
Rufus98 chapter 28 . 5/6
Lovely story! Enjoyed every chapter!
malexfaith chapter 28 . 2/5
This is amazing. Totally absolutely wonderful. Great legnth, great detail. Mesmerising, Thanks heaps for sharing
Joan chapter 28 . 1/9
Wonderful story, I loved every chapter.
Joan chapter 8 . 1/8
This is great, such a refreshing change.
IsaCabral chapter 28 . 1/16/2015
Aww, you should write a sequel of their family. I'd very much love that! Great story! Love and light.
killie 64 chapter 27 . 1/24/2014
I feel for you and your partner & the many others in your situation. Don't give up the times are slowly changing, your day will come!. I live in Australia, our current prime minister has a gay sister and his government refuses to pass legislation for same sex marriage. I wish you well. Loving this ff, very sweet and tender.
killie 64 chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
When I started reading this and M declared her feellings to J I thought, OK J's gonna run! There are sooo many ff's that have J freaking out with the lesbian issue. But I was pleasantly surprised how you dealt with that. Initial shock M could feel the same, acceptance and J's own declaration was very refreshing. Then, when M declared she was a virgin! I thought c'mon! No way is that possible! But I realised that that is because of how Tess Gerritson & Janet Tamaro portray the character. So, kudos to you for trying something new and challenging the way I see our dynamic duo. You are my new favorite ff author! Will definitely read more of your stories. Happy writting! :)
vinocibo chapter 28 . 11/11/2013
I feel your pain re same-sex marriage. I live in a state that is least likely to ever have it. I will leave you to guess. Like you, I like your version of life/reality better. I adore the fact that you made Maura a virgin. Yours is the first for me re that theme (no pun intended). Thanks.
shortiepurk chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I read this fic last night but was too tired to post a review... I just want to let you know that I loved this fic. It was definitely a new take on Maura's characterization and it was a very unique fic. In general, you and you partner(s?) are great authors and I always enjoy reading your stories. Thank you!
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
I love how you put in there that Jane just wants to watch Caitlin Todd ;D
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Okay...reaaally not sure just *why* Jane is freaking out so. Maura confessed. Maura likes her. Jane just confessed. Jane obviously likes Maura too...what's there to be so afraid of now?
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow...did Jane think Maura was going to 'have her way with her' during the sleepovers for gawd's sakes -.-
fabber0oz chapter 28 . 2/11/2013
Having troube logging in! Anyways, just reread your fic. Wonderfu stuff dude!
Terri chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Wow that was very disappointing it would have been sweet to read that Jane broke Maura in for the mean of these fan fiction we read that Maura was the virgin unless she was in her would have been so HOT to read Jane taking Maura's virginity man how sweet that would have been Jane of all people REALLY! ;-) Crying...Now
Terri chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Wow well that was disappointing I was so looking forward to Jane breaking Maura in for the first mean time you get to read that Maura's a virgin in these fan fiction unless she was in her teens and to read how Jane would had took her virginity would had been priceless REALLY! ;-) crying...