Reviews for So Complicated
Ghost chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Oh dear god. My heart is beating so fast at the love and sweetness. Thank you for such a wonderful fic!
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
ha that was great
mofalle chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was clever. I never thought about how holidays would affect a nation. Poor America, at least he had two loving people to look after him.
Blame Harry Potter chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
While reading this fic, I imagined Alfred being all dazed like Ron when he got love potion in him xD
Wut chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
For a moment I was afraid that this was all wrong, that America wasn't in his right mind and they're doing those stuff :V

Poor Canada though! Imagine how annoyed he much be when suddenly being ejected out of the house and nothing else to do other than sitting at the porch 3 Funny though that England's magic worked at all.
DLHKM chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Just lovely, is all I can say. This is a super interesting idea, seeing as we Americans DO tend to get swept up by these things; I really adored Alfred's interaction with Arthur. Splendid, really. Until next time!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
OMG THE FLUFF. SO MUCH FLUFF. XD

Fantastic!
EuterpeDream chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
that was just so adorable :D I love fluff -
Anya3 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Oh the fluff. How I adore the fluff 3
secretassassingirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I think I just died from fangirl squealing. ._.
secretassassingirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I think I just died from fangirl squealing. ._.
Blind Squirrel chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I first thought this story was going to go down a familiar path and was genuinely surprised by your twist. I REALLY, truly enjoyed this fic .It was original and very well written :)
Jenn chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
America being influenced by holidays this way is certainly a notion I haven't considered before. Points for creativity. It's also nice no see Canada not being invisible once in a while.

Poor England was worried. No matter what, he still cares :)

I really enjoyed the read.
Kasumi Lovegood chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I melted xD America's incredibly sweet in here, and the idea of him being affected this way by its holidays is original and very interesting. Not to mention that having him confessing this way (and not awkwardly, as it always ends when it concerns England) was both refreshing and adorable
Porsche chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
omgomg I discovered this story by accident and this is honest the most cute thing I've laid eyes on! I'd wished my Valentines day was that eventful XDDD

SERIOUSLY ADORABLE, and very caring and loving! 333 So glad I stumbled onto this :D