Reviews for Thick as Mud, Thick as Thieves
thechibbygeekgoddess chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
So cute, I just love those two even when there just friends.
Alione chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Absolutely breathtaking! I truly would like to see you write a lot more if inspiration strikes you! You captured core personality traits with ease and I did not want it to end.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is one of the sweetest Storm/Gambit stories I've read in some time. I love these two together. They make great teammates and great friends.
Elfkid chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I have always loved your humor. The banter between Ororo and Remy is just like the good old days, and seriously- the ending commentary you put in about "the good old days" almost brought a tear to my eye (it makes me feel like an old fogie that I remember what you're referencing!) A great, short, story that brings as smile to this "old timer's" face.
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
You had me with Remy's first sentence man! Very, very good story & it's going in my favs as well as the Storm C2 too!
EpyonZero23 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
It's really about a good conversation shared between close friends.

A good, light-hearted friendship one-shot entry.

Thanks!
Visenya Dayne chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Beautiful! I just love friendship stories of hose two, even if those are rare!
lychee loving chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
What is this? How is this so sweet and simple and amazing?

Really enjoyed this. It captures Remy and Ororo's dynamic really well.
I Hate Allergies chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
OMG when I found out that Kurt died, I bawled. I literally balwed. And when you said Hank's name like that I got woried and had to check on Wikipedia. Don't you ever scare me like that, ever again! My eyes are slightly juicy just thinking about it. Other than that, I liked it.
Cathy chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This has to be one of the cutest fics I've read in a long time. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Well done and quite imaginative. Thanks for sharing it.
kataract52 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
You can't see it, but I'm giving this story a standing ovation. Seriously, why can't Marvel write dialouge this well? It's so good that - at this point - I don't even care if it continues, but I would love to see a second chapter.
Aria Mirage chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I love Gambit/Storm anything, so this was quite a treat.

Very funny.

Very Ororo and Remy.

Very nice )
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I really liked this.
Nadine chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow. I haven’t been moved to write a review on this site in years!

I really enjoyed this. The flirting, silliness and silence of two longtime friends just enjoying each other’s company was perfect. You did what so many fanfic authors fail to do and that is to keep Ororo and Remy in character, capture the essence of their relationship and still tell a terrific story.
Darlin chapter 1 . 2/15/2011