Reviews for Fragile
FIckerkdn chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Aww, So cute :D I loved this. This pairing is very cute as well, i rarely see this so this was a treat. I loved the detail in this, great job.
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
My favorite fic from you so far. And that last lines were just the perfect way to end it. It's so hard to find written prose for them and I'm so happy to have found this.
barefootbean chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow, I hardly see any Nailah and Rafiel fics on here ever. I'm glad to see this was contributed! Eh..I don't really know what else to say, but I did enjoy this!

Hmm...I like how the relationship between the two characters is so very calm and contained. I think you did a nice job of showing that, as well as Nailah's rage at Rafiel's near death experience, with him being calm throughought their conversation. The character's were in character, though I think Nailah was a bit...overbearing at times. Otherwise though, nice job with this small fic! Nailah and Rafiel are two of my favorite characters. :]
Silvara chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Fiiirst! 3

Ahem.

Thank you again for reviving this paring, it semms that very few poeple ship them, but maybe I'm wrong. I admit I half moving on these fan-neglected FE characters (partially because the new Tron movie *_*) when I got to read your 'Fragile', and it did feel good to see that there was still others fans! :)