Reviews for A Saiyan Adventure
Updateman chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Your first chapter is AMAZING! I LOVE it! :) The humor was pretty good, and I love the fight scene (probably the best part in the chapter fyi) and I can't wait to read more! ;)
dmwende chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
Why couldn't you let Vegeta just gently body slam Chichi? I wanna see her go down juuuuust once! You let Chichi spit all that garbage out at him, but keep cutting Vegeta off just when he is getting to the cliiiiiimaaaaxx! Dang girl, you are killing me. Other than that, hilarious from top to bottom!
dmwende chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
This was gut funny! Vegeta tickles me way too much; his misery leaps out of this story. But, he tries, my boy tries hard to keep it all together. Goku, there just wouldn't be a story without him!
dmwende chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
This is usually not Bulma's case, but Chichi has always been so sickeningly dull and oblivious to the fantastic reality she has in Goku. He needs to just stiffen up his soul and flawless body one good time, prey upon Chichi for a few seconds while her fat eyes stay glued to him, then position himself directly in front of her, force her down to her knees in front of him, grab her by the back of her hair while bending her head back, look her squarely in the eyes with faces nearly touching, and press out under gritted teeth and dangerously hot breath, "SILENCE, HUMAN!" Watch her pee herself! Let her marinate in this whole situation for about 1 good minute, positions and all, then release her head and all his tension, take a deep breath, put on that Son Goku smile, and leave to go do what ever the heck it is that Son Goku does on a daily basis! :)
MissleLauncher21 chapter 7 . 3/20/2012

Playing Call of Duty

NCIS

A Hike on the Rockies

The Movie Theater

Warching DBZ Seasons 1-9...

I have never laughed so hard at a fanfic. You are truly one of a kind. Keep on truckin! or pissing off vegeta, which ever you like!

Your #1 Fan Missle
daniblovespie chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
great :D

goku just seems... a little too witty *suspicious*
Red-Damascus-Steel chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Jeez, they're terrible cooks :]
SuperSaiyanInfinity chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
I'm so glad about the pre/slash decision. Now I can continue to read this. Because I DO NOT read Goku Vegeta parings, but this story is so hilarious, it would be a shame to have to stop reading it.
Sammy15 chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Holy crap! This was fudgin' hilarious! Is there more? Pleaseeeeeeeeee say yes!
mjmusiclover chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
aww this is really cute :D, goku and vegeta ftw :D
Tangential chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
ROFL this was hilarious xD

"not good for the ecosystem" -loved that part!

Have fun in Thailand!
SuperSaiyanInfinity chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I think it is rather realistic, to have Vegeta keep threatening to shove things up people's... well you-know-what. I think if DBZ had been an entirely adult-centered show, Vegeta would of been swearing like a sailor. Oh and this is still hilarious!
SuperSaiyanInfinity chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
*I'm cracking up on the floor* This is hilarious! And I'd say the characters are accurately portrayed. But the most important part is it's hilarious!
RyouObssessed chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Good fic. Vegeta is deliciously in character and your descriptions are almost flawless. The only thing I can say anything against is Goku being such an EXTREME oaf, but I may be a bit biased.
Supersaiyan2479 chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
Great, keep it going! You're a good writer! Please continue!

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »