Reviews for Lost Valentine
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was a nice change of pace from sappy V-day fics. Though next time, I would suggest a bit more emotion, as this read a bit like a script. Try to remember the five senses next time; taste, touch, sight, hearing, and smell. I liked it, though.

-Luna, Constructive Criticism Guild
ann chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
aww, that's sad! at least toshiro and Rangiku will look after each other; thanks for not doing ranXtosh, I don't really like those.
FaeryMage chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
T-T where is Gin during this fic?
Lunar Iris chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
It might not have been particularly "happy," but it certainly was touching. And short. I guess it's not the time to be running through a myriad of emotions, and Toshiro recognizes that. He didn't even fuss about being given candy. I guess, for him, Matsumoto is the best person to get candy, after all.

Don't know why it stood out, but you misspelled "waste" as "waist" near the end of the story. Though you'd like to know, even if it was probably just a typo.
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Yeah, it was a good change in pace. This was a pretty good V-day fic, nice job.
fan girl 666 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
awwww this was a very sweet and sad oneshot but i still liked reading it cause the end with Toshiro hugging Rangiku is adorable
Evilhumour chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
once again, amazingly well done. In truth, I prefer a sadder ending to a happy ending simply because the former is not as popularly done as the latter.
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Aw, ths was bittersweet, like chocolate. It nice to see a caring moment of understanding between Toushiro & Rangiku. They both suffered far more than they deserved in the Winter War. I like to think that they are looking out for each other even more now than they did before.
FullmetalKeyblade-13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
A nice change indeed. Sometimes it get's to much of the bubblegum-happyness.

Even though it was short, I really liked this story of yours! Heartsbreaking too. Even though I don't like Gin and Rangiku together that much, I still think it's sad that they can't/couldn't be together. :(

By the way.. Shouldn't the line: "He wouldn't be happy with it going to waist either." be waste, not waist? Doesn't the last word mean the part of the body around the stomach? (or am I wrong? ;)

People in Japan doesn't say "Happy Valentine's Day" to each other.. They are more using the day as an opportunity to confess love and show affection to the ones they like without mentioning the Valentine's part.. But it was really sweet of Toshiro to take care of Matsumoto like that. They really make a good combination - as mother and child that is. :)
ice devil cat demon chapter 1 . 2/14/2011