Reviews for The Quest For the Purrfect Valentine
Quanktumspirit chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Aw how romantic. I loved it. Could you please review on my story: Finding your past. I would be really happy.
Heddwyn McCloud chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I'm not familiar with the term "het" but from what I just researched I didn't see any there.

On the plus side, I'm glad to see you writing again, although you've probably been writing for a while now. Over 900! Really? You've been busy!

I like the interactions and the overall concept. I think you represented Thomas' awkwardness towards the high life well, and Berlioz was represented well (he's personally my favorite character).

My big beef with this is that you had WAY too long sentences. I thought it dragged the poem out with undesireable results; it never made it any more romantic than it already was.

"That realization had brought a brilliant smile bursting across his handsome, furry face, and Thomas had drawn a heart in the dirt beneath them with his claws without taking his eyes from his wife's for even a heartbeat's moment."

This could've been split into 2 sentences and would've worked much better.

So I commend you on your character portrayal, as always; you have a knack for that, and that's important. Just work on your sentence length, grouping bits of information and action together by their relevance. A good write nonetheless.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 2/16/2011