Reviews for All That I Can Say
Yaaasss I loved it .
TrustInFaith chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
I really loved it..
lita rocks LbC chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
i'm so glad i found you and your stories! they've kept me from dying of boredom this summer! i freaking loved the fact that you didn't make the girls just fall in love with each other without talking things through first. i loved the jealousy and the possessiveness of santana, and the affectionate and loyal side of rachel. i just loved everything. great job D
laj33 chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
This story was amazing!
Lazielow chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Awesome job ! XP
Roxy4vamp chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Like. Like. Like. Like. Like.
kiarcheo chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
Rachel hitting Puck after Beth LOL

I loved the little story about Dennis...I mean, it was sad and all, but we got to know more about Santana and why she is like that, so I liked it. And I'm glad that Santana explained why they picked on Rachel too, to clear the air.

Rachel's dreams including Santana AWWWWWWWWWW

"Do you have any idea how sexy you are when you're being all badass like that?" Frosty!Rachel...Loved it! Still don't like Will, but at least he apologizes...but he really doesn't think, asking Rachel about Regionals...so that everyone would have ganged up on Rachel again.

Students convinced Faberrittana exist XD

I'd pay to have been present to the talk LOL

Rachel loving how straightforward are...I wonder why XD

And Rachel planning to make an honest woman out of Santana sooner rather than later OMG! XD

The mental imagine of Victoria and Sara marching and telling of Rachel's bio grandparents and Finn and Will...I can see them in Santana :)

'Take me or leave me' as a Pezberry duet..you know I think it's perfection :)

"she wishes more than anything to shove a rolled up pair of Jewfro's soiled underwear in his mouth. She smirks at the mental image. Santana's tendency for violence and her legendary non-existent patience must be rubbing off on her."

I love when Rachel defend Santana…it's at least unusual.

And Will finally getting his head out of his ass and realizing what a great girl Rachel is…finally!

And how stupid Mercedes is? Suggesting that Rachel stays behind?

Even if Puck was an ass, pressuring Quinn and all, I didn't like that he didn't get to see the baby, and I sort of understand why he snapped…still, Rachel once again defending a loved one is so hot! XD

And I love how you connected this story to the other one, really nice touch
Stessa chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
Amazing chapter! I loved it - it fits perfectly with the rest of the fictions in this universe ;-) thanks for sharing.
eva017 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
great story keep updating!
babygirl423 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Two words: LOVED IT!

That was sooo beautiful and I'm loving this version of Pezberry. I'm now in llove with that song too. I can't wait to read more x.
minako366 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Ha! In ur face Finn
kiarcheo chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
From the uni's pc, but I couldn't wait XD

Santana talking 'freely' about her feelings with Brittany and Quinn but not with Rachel, or at least before than with Rachel...just like the first chapters :)

Brittany's wisdom...at first I thought she was a genius..well, she is a genius, even if Rachel told her most of the things she said.

Rachel knowing about Santana's struggle, and feeling torn...I never really thought about that.

Puck's bit LOL 'Of course, the fact that he doesn't want Santana beating the shit out of him helps him from asking stupid questions or making stupid comments about threesomes and foursomes '

I love how Quinn told off Schue, both times...the first threating to call ACLU (so Rachel! XD) and then about Finn harrassing Rachel...I never thought Finn would arrive at that point, and for Rachel to renounce to her solo...it had to be bad.

Brittany's way to assure the girls some privacy LOL

Santana realizing the similarities between Faberry and Brittana friendship :)

And they are back together! XD

The gleeks looking for some drama and finding just love between the four girls XD

The girls actions to stop rumors LOL

And Santana 'accidentally' kneeing someone in the groin ROFL

Finn is really delusional.

Quinn was fantastic...and Brittany too…I love her, her speech about Schue condoning Finn's action because they are his own…

And I get what you meant about being 'kinder' to Schue: at the end he pulled his head out of his ass…and the other gleeks agreeding with the girls…thank God!

And calling Carole…I love that woman!

Can't wait for the next chapter
Keelyoto chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
If I weren't on mobile right now, I would be loading this full of superlatives of the awesome variety.

I love everything this fic chooses to be and I love the way you portray this pairing as well as the Faberry friendship, which is adorable.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Stessa chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Damn! All that drama.. I can't wait for more.
primrosered chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Ahhh... this chapter satisfies me. :) If I wasn't trying to quit I'd be having a... cheeseburger right now. I love it when Will and Finn are put in their places. Thanks for the great update!