Reviews for Kyoukai
It's never a good sign when a story hasn't been update in a year but I just wanted to say I really like this story. :) I hope that one day u continue it but an tell then just know that I love this story. You r a really good writer.
Yuu13 chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
I'm glad that you updated. Yay, they finally meet :D
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Lè eek. Please update oh please oh please oh please. I love all your stories please. Please please update. Please please please please
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Oooo a seperation. What happens if the group that isn't toshiro and hannatrou find gin
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Yeah Nel! I can't wait to see when the two groups crash or collide
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
I love the exchange between toshiro and Ichigo. You display their personalities really well. Ok that didn't sound like me AWESOME STIRY. that's better
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Lovin the story.
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Ooooooo getting tense and full of suspense. Yay I can rhyme
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Awwwwww poor Toshiro and Matsumoto. This is such an emotional and touching chapter. I love your stories
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Yet again AMAZING CHAPTER. I run out of things ti say in reviews sometimes
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Another epicly amazing chapter. I enjoyed reading it. You really write toshiro in an amazing way that leaves me going "Wow I wish I could write like that"
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Awesome start. It really pulls you in. And toshiro is soooooo cute
forever122 chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Toshiro is so childish. I love it.
rina chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
It's about time u updated i read this story a while ago and waited fo u to update but u never did anyway I'm glad u finaly did update I'm glad u didn't completely forget about it please update soon :P :)
TogetherForever1 chapter 10 . 4/30/2013