Reviews for Kyoukai
NamikazeAi-chan chapter 11 . 6/8
So cute. Write next please
jelexd chapter 11 . 4/17
Please update this story! It's awesome. Please update :)))
A MIdsummer chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
Poor Toshiro. This is pure entertainment man oh shit hahahahah!
RoshniUchiha chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
This is going really well, I love it! plz continue to update it - just one question r u going to bring Rangiku back in any time soon (maybe in hueco mundo)
Ice-Dragon-Princess-10 chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
This is awesome! I love this story! Continue please!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
OH MY GOODNESS! I am sorry but I just love this story and can't believe you updated it :) that was so cute with Nel and Toshiro lol. Great chapter I really really hope u will do more. Keep up the awesome writing!
fan girl 666 chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
awesome chapter loved the reactions to Gin
pinksugarrush chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Lovely chapter!

I love that Hisagi tried to protect (unnecessarily though) Toshiro from Gin even though Hisagi was annoyed with Toshiro earlier. Hehe.

I can't wait until they get back to Soul Society and all the explanations!

Please update soon! I love it!
forever122 chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Hisagi probably just wanted to make sure Toshiro was safe because he knows Matsumoto adores the kid. Don't wanna get on HER bad side... Hisagi wants to be with her, and I bet I know what he is thinjking he can do to get on her best side. Keep Ichimaru away from Hitsugaya. I really like your underlaying tone here. Who said, "Hitsugaya Toshiro's name is Hitsugaya Toshiro."? Was it Toshiro?
purpleswans chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Yep. Hisagi reacted like I thought, and Nel probablyfreaked out Toshiro with her healing saliva. It's interesting how different those two are, since one is actually a kid bit acts mature and the other is actually an adult but acts kid-like.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
It's never a good sign when a story hasn't been update in a year but I just wanted to say I really like this story. :) I hope that one day u continue it but an tell then just know that I love this story. You r a really good writer.
Yuu13 chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
I'm glad that you updated. Yay, they finally meet :D
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Lè eek. Please update oh please oh please oh please. I love all your stories please. Please please update. Please please please please
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Oooo a seperation. What happens if the group that isn't toshiro and hannatrou find gin
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Yeah Nel! I can't wait to see when the two groups crash or collide