Reviews for Pleasant Surprise
DragonMistressOfRedemption888 chapter 7 . 1/24
Very pretty beautiful

very beautiful magnificent Bella's magnificent form being putty In her hands turned the blonde vampire on more than words could say.

Very magnificent exquisite
Tanya's exquisite form gathered the attention of the lesbian crowd.

The adverb “very” is rarely needed if one knows their adjectives.

Very sad morose
The Cullen family was quite morose over Edward's departure.
litanolastar chapter 8 . 1/7
Love it.
kantorkan chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Will she be changed in the next chapter or will you fade to black and end the story?
kantorkan chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
kantorkan chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Typical the little bitch doesn't get his way and he runs off and pouts for in a couple of centuries he might grow up but i won't hold my breath
kantorkan chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
He doesn't deserve an explanation he is the one that dumped her then when he sees her again after six years he doesn't understand why she doesn't just fall back into his child.
kantorkan chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Amazing how much you can put into one chapter.
kantorkan chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
I know Daddy C is upset that his little bitch of a son is upset but he needs to shut the hell up unless he wants Tanya to kick his ass out of the house for disrespecting her should know that Bella is not Eddie's mate if he could stay away from her all of those years.
kantorkan chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
It's a real shame that Charlie can't beat Eddie's ass i would love to read that. you would think that Daddy C would explain about mating to that little bitch of a son at if she really was his mate he could not have stayed away from her for four years without going again he is his Golden Boy and will do anything to make him happy over anyone elses feelings.
kantorkan chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I guess daddies head will be exploding once he figures out that Eddie boy will be showing up? from the way they were talking he doesn't know that they are a couple should be fun.
milagglad chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Muy buena
hulagal13 chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
Hey where is the one shot I want to read it?
Sunshine011 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I luv you author
SimplySupreme chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
Love this pairing, and your portrayal is just too cute! I love how Tanya has a vulnerable side, but isn't whiny. I also appreciate how Edward came to his senses in a realistic way. I know you finished this story a while ago, but I thought I'd let you know that I really liked it! :D