Reviews for Hoggle's face
satelliteskin chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
Great job so far! I just love the fact that it's titled "Hoggle's face" cos I cracked up when Vyvyan saw it paused on him.
manicker chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Oh, I love this :) You've slightly ruined my memories of my childhood, but it's kind of worth it.
The Lady Osipria chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
Amazing! Lol I love how you used the Casey Heynes thing! Please write more!

xoxo
Kidnapkid chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Wooo Hooo! I still demand more. I home mr. Beloisky shows up at half time. Wooo Hoooo Ziggy and his hussies! More more more or ill sic Super Patrol Group on your lentils.
E. F. Brighty chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Good on ya Vyvyan, you tell that wee bit to shut her face! Boggle or Mike (whatever we're calling him now) is sooo smushy towards Jennifer, Vyv and Rick are the only real lads in that Labyrinth. Apart from David of course :P

Poor Vyv you'd never expect someone so tough to be afraid of the dark, or a virgin for that matter... lol

Hope you continue soon!
PinkyPsycho chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Good fuckin' lord! This is just great! Why haven't I read it earlier? It's just *wow* - so, pleasy-please with sssugar on the top - continue this fanfic! I like!
E. F. Brighty chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
What? I haven't reviewed? Damn you computer! I must have forgot to press submit... sorry. This story is really great and I feel so stupid for 'accidentaly' not reviewing.

I had a problem like this once with a Bottom story, no one reviewed. So I decided one day to take it off FFN, then people PM'd me asking why I took it off and that it was hilarios and shit. And I kinda sat there thinking, 'Why the feck didn't you review in the first place!'

I guess there's a moral in there somewhere, but PLEEEEAAASE continue this story. The Labyrinth comands it! pretty please?
Kidnapkid chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Brilliant! I demand more. If you don't give me more I will take away your video nasty. Or semd a letter to Mr. Bulouski to have Jimmy pick up your rent. Fyi you might dig the fic I'm working on. Planning a bit of YO influanced goblins in chapter I'm working on. God I love Vyvyan!