Reviews for Pu'uwai Puhi
Sazzita chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Very Good story! loved the end!
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
That was a really good episode tag. Danny could so have an ulcer considering who his partner is and the stress of the team. Thanks so much for sharing!
Sarah Lynne chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh you had me going there for a sec, Alice. I really thought that Danno was having an attack from all that episode's stress. We all know how much of a daddy figure Danno is; knowing that his little girl had a gun in her face has got to have ratcheted up the stress all the more, above and beyond his regular stress (which with Steve for a partner is a lot!).

This was a nice h/c addition to that episode. Thanks for sharing it.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Awesome fic!
Qweb chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
As a GERD sufferer myself, I totally sympathize. It darn well does feel like a heart attack.
7kstar chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
cute, like how you built the suspense and made us believe it was something serious.

I've only seen a few eps but so far I like what I've seen.
Babygirlmorgan chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was great!
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Poor Danny! An ulcer is nothing to play around with but I'm glad to know that it wasn't a heart attack.

Great work on this :)
norriski chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Alice... I thought I recognized the name from the Numbers fandom! Very nicely done piece, and wait to see what whump you have coming up in your H50 work in progress!
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
You had me scared for Danny the whole time. For a second I actually believed he was having a heart attack. Poor Danno...
Nilah chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Loved it. Eagerly looking forward to the multi-chapter fic. Absolutely loved the line "Turn around, I want to see the pull string."
roantimothy chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
great job, nice twist and very dramatic. thank you!

linda
mcat chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This was good. Loved the worry from Steve, and the care...
jodm chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Good story! Danny is no stranger to stress-I'm not surprised that he has a ulcer (Although I do feel bad for him that his favorite foods are now a "no-no."). You got the medical details just right, too. Thanks for posting this!
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh this is cute. I like that being in Five-0 and dealing with the SuperSEAL gave Danny an ulcer, and the the whole thing with is family made it worse.

Especially telling Steve it would be like taking away all his little SEAL toys.

Very nice!