Reviews for The Stuffed Bunny II
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Hahaha! The fluffiness gets me everytime!

«Its blank, expressionless face clearly said, "She thinks I'm cuter than you."»

HAHAHAAHAHAH! THAT NEVER GETS OLD! XDD I liked how you portrayed both Terra and Aqua! They were so in character for a little kids... Haha! It's just beautiful!
KAISRE chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Bahahaha, Terra you evil fox xDD

Loved it 3

Xion's Excitement chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
TRIQUEL TRIQUEL! Please! Another one! I LOVE THIS IT'S SO... cute and funny! :D
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Haha, this was even cuter than the first one xD

Aww, Terra is such a kid here! Hee-hee.
AuthorFail chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Exactly as I would picture them as children, and so darn cute! I especially like how you showed Eraqus. I wish that his relationship with Terra, Aqua, and Ven had been shown more like this in the game. Whenever I read any of your stories it puts me in such a great mood!
XemnasForceXIII chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Wow, never knew the bunny saga would continue, next Chapter "Terra Vs Bunny, the ultimate Battle!" ;D
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
AnHeiressofaSOLDIER chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
First off, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DEDICATING THIS TO ME! This is a wonderful gift. No one's ever dedicated a fanfiction to me. You just made my day. I absolutely love this! I’m honored.

I'll admit it; I like this one even more than the original. And I'm happy you answered my question. It's good to know why Terra hates the bunny so much. No wonder! Aqua (supposedly) thought it was cuter than him. Is it weird that I totally empathized with Terra in this story? LOL

I love when Terra complains that Aqua's acting childish. That kid acted far too old for his age. Eraqus' ninja move with the strawberry was just great.

Terra and Aqua's squabbling about playing is so funny. "Don't you ever play pretend, Terra? I mean, haven't you ever tried imagining you were someone or something different, and that you were somewhere else?"

"That's stupid."

"I knew you would say that. Just leave me alone, if you think it's so stupid." ROFL

The bunny prince and princess thing was hilarious. And it’s so cool that you got the word “Kingdom” into the story. I was sort of shocked that Terra wanted to pretend to be a fox (that seems like something Vanitas would have done). But it ended up being so adorable. I love all the Master's appearances in this. If they'd been a little older that position could have meant something else entirety. I almost want to write a fanfiction where they play that game after Sora’s rescued them.

Oh Terra. If YOU played with Aqua she probably wouldn’t have the bunny. But no, you love training more.

"I am not going to put him in with your used clothing." For some reason I feel like Aqua insulted Terra without him realizing it. The whole drowning of the bunny thing made me think of Furbies. You were supposed to put them someplace dark to “sleep”, but they just complained they were afraid of the dark. They also hated being upside down…

Aqua’s so sweet! Even as a child she was the perfect one. But even when she puts the blame on herself, Master Eraqus knows the truth. I’m starting to wonder how he never realized there was Darkness in Terra’s heart…

Love your depiction of Aqua’s daily routine. And that she somewhat “out grew” the bunny to protect him from training. That’s great how you tied this into part one in adding Aqua’s sealed room. I bet eventually Aqua could have come up with a lock that even Eraqus couldn’t break.

Aqua’s too clever, knowing Terra would go for the bunny. Poor Terra. I feel like he was getting in trouble the entire story. At least Eraqus let him pick the punishment the last tine. I always thought those chains were shiny!

Amazing job, Alacquiene. This is the kind of Terra and Aqua story I adore. ‘Tis beautiful. And thank you once again for the dedication. Would you like me to write you something? Anything at all. I’d be more than happy to! –hugs-

P.S. Have you ever heard the song “Letters from the Sky” by Civil Twilight? “One of these days the mountain’s gonna fall into the sea.” That song might as well have been made for Terra and Aqua. LOL If you have time you should check out the video “Letters From The Sky (X-CH)” by hdkingdomriku on YouTube.
neko-neko-aishizu chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
More now than ever, these Terra and Aqua's childhood-centric fics really make me wish they had flashback scenes like this in Bbs and hopefully in KH3.
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
You are my hero for writing this. I still can't get enough of how you write Terra! He's exactly as how I imagine him to be as a kid. XD The make believe playing was so cute!

You know? I actually think the bunny did more good than bad. Terra doesn't think so but come on. LOL

Thank you for this! x3
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This was a highly amusing piece. I loved how you wrote about different phases in their life. And Terra actually IS jealous, but it's sweet, too. And it seems that Aqua has noticed this, too.

Keep up the great work!
Ars Silentium chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
First off, a few typos. Haha, I'm a bit of a perfectionist; feel free to ignore the typos. XD;;

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Fine, but why are you washing itlike that? As if it's actually alive or something…"

"You obviously do not know the first thing about how to properly wash a stuffed toy," she said. "I can't be careless with himbecause then hisfur would get all dry and stiff. And it feels weird if I soak hishead in the water… Like I'm drowning him…"

Are the words supposed to be stuck together like that? I'm just wondering because they came up four times (almost in a row) and I'm not sure if they're mistakes or intentional. JUST wondering. :3"

Her brows creased. "Is it just me, or you look really happy about that?"

You forgot "do".

But other than those two, it was a nice little series of lighthearted, child-like innocence. I especially like the part where Aqua was washing the bunny, simply because I do that (still) with my stuffed animals. I hate it when my friends hit their heads. I scowl and slap their hands away then keep the stuffed toy safe somewhere on my bed later in the day (happened in school~), haha.

So it's never really occurred to Terra to ask the name the first time around she got the bunny? He could have saved a lot of time and effort if he'd done so, eh?

Very human-like, the characterization makes them. I will always, always have to commend you for your characterization because they always seem to be in character.

Overall, it's good. Heartwarming in all. x3