Reviews for Sacrifice Theory
Strefe chapter 1 . 3/5
I've read this story before a few years ago along with some of your other Deepground works but neglected until now to tell you how much I adore this. I love your Nero. This is a great fic!
Remembrance123 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I have to say the Nero and Shelke dynamic I'm glimpsing at is just so... wonderful and complex but realistic and just, I like it. I really do.
DistinctlyRight chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Ever read something and your hopes aren't very high, but at the same time you WANT to read it because it sparked your interest just with the little summary? That was me with this story.

Now that I've read it all I can say is this: why does this only have four (now five) reviews? It is so very good! There is such a shame that not many Shelke stories are floating around, but it is nice to know that at least someone has a good grasp on her character and is competent and writing her.

I really hope you write more stories like this in the future and I will be checking out your other stories as well.
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
What more can I say but great one shot, this deserve more review.
I never really notice these two characters while watching my bro play this game, but your stories really make me love these twoa lot. Something intriguing about their cold and confusing relationship.
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Love it! I think you characterized Nero well. Great job on this!
mipah chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
awesome story. i hope you do more fics like this, not enough people do stories about the tsviets.
ShiningSugar14 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
There... There are no words! This is fantastic in so many ways. Nero was completely perfect: Cold and clinical, but still almost sounding like he's having a fun time with himself. Shelke's progression from confusion over Nero's motives to hesitant acceptance of them is amazing as well.

Can't wait to hear more! :D