Reviews for Perception
daxam1216 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
great story

"She doesn't find her centre again until Tony's eyes are open and he can feel and move all his limbs. In his own world of relief, Gibbs forgets that his youngest and toughest shuns touch from all but the man in the bed,

I love that bit the most. Great writing.
RemusAndRomulus chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
That was really good, I kind of loved it. I liked the unique approach you took in portraying their relationship through Gibbs. It seems like a mental process that he would really go through. The last two lines, in particular, were quite beautiful.
Alohagirls101 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
awww i loved this! i wish more people wrote like this in gibbs pov
scubagurl22 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Great fic, loving the short chapter idea. I want to know what happened when Gibbs turned the coms off.
Zoyarose chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Very good story and title...I hope you will continue this for several chapters.
pleasedeletethisaccount05 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was awesome! Loved the 'hearing' section especially. I can so see them reacting like that. Little moments like this would play out so great on the show. But I'm preaching to the choir :)
RunKatRun chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Excellent one piece! I really like the Gibbs POV and the present tense. And of course, I big fan that it ended on a positive note!
yen35 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Another absolutely superb piece by you. Your writing style is amazing as always. I look forward to the elaboration on each of the situations in the chapter.
WelcomeToLeahland xD chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I really love the way this ones written xD

Actually jealous of your mad writing skills :)
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
okay, I totally loved the story from Gibbs POV, very well done. i loved the little moments and what it looked like to someone outside the relationship. really great. thanks!
Zivarocks44 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
AMAZING job!
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I too have fallen to the lure of Angry Birds. My spare time is filled with shooting those darned little things at those weird green things ... I can't stop.

Have I ever told you that your details are so brilliant that I feel like I am there? Seriously, I sometimes think I might be one of those agents working away in the background - well really I would be lurking trying to catch the scope on TIVA but whatever.

"That is not practical for every situation," she replies, her voice shaking as she begins to lose control. "Given the choice between you and I, the others would not trade—"

That line nearly did me in, because it was so powerful and amazing. And just wow. I could see her saying this, and I could see Tony's reaction.

So, you write the most powerful things, and they come off so beautifully that I just want to bottle them up and steal them away. Is that bad? But really, your writing is astounding, and I don't feel that I can tell you that enough.

Great work with this. It did give me hope.

(As for Blush I'm waiting, and take as much time as you need! I have learned not to give myself deadlines ... that way I don't feel guilty when they fall through!)
The Lady Grace chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is utterly fantastic. It is one of the best pieces I have read in a long time and you got these characters wonderfully. Please do that chapters, I want to read them very much.

Great job!

-The Lady Grace
hundan chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I loved this, from Gibbs point of view was great, different but you made it fantastic :D
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/15/2011