Reviews for Perception
xteamgibbsx chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
this was AMAZING. really, really, really, really freaking AWESOME! i usually don't love fics from gibbs' point of view but jeez, this was terrific. it was totally in character for all parties involved and i loved the softer side of gibbs you showed us. everything really worked in this story. very veyr nicely done! knew i had you on author alert for a reason...
Flowsnake chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Lovely. Just lovely 3
mentalagent13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
That was really good. I like how you hit different ideas in such a short piece that is just so...Gibbs. Made my day! Thank you again!
Ruli chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I really liked this story, it was very different but it just flowed very smoothly. I think this is very appropriate for how the world views these two. Very well done :)
LissieKay chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I love stories that look at a relationship from the outside in, for some reason I just find them neat. What do other people see you know? Gibbs is particularly interesting considering he has something of a vested interest. Great job with this, I really enjoyed it.
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I think you've done a great job! :)
NCISAddict87 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I liked Gibbs' POV. Lets us see things from a different view. ]
mia58 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Absolutely wonderful piece. Far too many great images and descriptions to list my favorites. If TPTB ever seal the Tiva deal, I'm not sure how they'll have Gibbs react, but, I can see this side of him that you've captured here, being the way he deals with it.

You've also captured Tony and Ziva's relationship, both the obvious one for others to see, and hidden one within their walls, very well. But that's not a surprise. Whenever you have the time to expand, you know I'll be enjoying your work.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Absolutely amazing.
calincisfan chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I love this, not sweet, but honest and beautiful.
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
oh, I love it. Yes please, write more chapters. Every one of these vignettes makes me glow.
jsq chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Just beautiful. I loved this.
Lanaa Taurof chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
It's up in the air as to which of these moments in time I like the most. If I were forced to choose, I would say the one about scent. There's something so incredibly intimate about when you go from smelling like yourself to smelling like him. I love that Gibbs wouldn't even tell her what the problem was, because he sure as hell wouldn't talk about it with Ziva any more than he would address the same situation with Kelly. Second favorite moment? Tony yelling at Ziva for putting herself in harm's way. What a hypocrite, right? But that's Tony and Ziva. And I love it when he gets angry. So few people write him as truly furious. He gets cranky and he gets over it, but this is furious and it's so *them*. Thanks for sharing. Beautiful work.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh, this one was super.

I love seeing Tony and Ziva through the eyes of others and Gibbs is one observant SOB.

Just a lovely piece.

I'd love to see it expanded if your muse leads you that way.

Just lovely.

And so hopeful at the end and yet so sad for Gibbs himself, with that great chasm of emptiness inside him.
BeautyOfTheDark-KLM chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Lovely :) This is a really nice piece. It's a little different to have a Tiva story from Gibbs' point of view but it works really well. I liked the sort of subtleness of the story, it was just very nice to read. You did a wonderful job with how you wrote this story, it all fits very well. At the risk of making myself sound like an idiot and for lack of a better word, im going to say this; it has a kind of magical feel to it. wow that sounded even stranger here than it did in my head, but i cant think of another way to describe it so its going to have to do.

I would love to see some more chapters if you get round to it :) x
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »