Reviews for Perception
Lanaa Taurof chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
It's up in the air as to which of these moments in time I like the most. If I were forced to choose, I would say the one about scent. There's something so incredibly intimate about when you go from smelling like yourself to smelling like him. I love that Gibbs wouldn't even tell her what the problem was, because he sure as hell wouldn't talk about it with Ziva any more than he would address the same situation with Kelly. Second favorite moment? Tony yelling at Ziva for putting herself in harm's way. What a hypocrite, right? But that's Tony and Ziva. And I love it when he gets angry. So few people write him as truly furious. He gets cranky and he gets over it, but this is furious and it's so *them*. Thanks for sharing. Beautiful work.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh, this one was super.

I love seeing Tony and Ziva through the eyes of others and Gibbs is one observant SOB.

Just a lovely piece.

I'd love to see it expanded if your muse leads you that way.

Just lovely.

And so hopeful at the end and yet so sad for Gibbs himself, with that great chasm of emptiness inside him.
BeautyOfTheDark-KLM chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Lovely :) This is a really nice piece. It's a little different to have a Tiva story from Gibbs' point of view but it works really well. I liked the sort of subtleness of the story, it was just very nice to read. You did a wonderful job with how you wrote this story, it all fits very well. At the risk of making myself sound like an idiot and for lack of a better word, im going to say this; it has a kind of magical feel to it. wow that sounded even stranger here than it did in my head, but i cant think of another way to describe it so its going to have to do.

I would love to see some more chapters if you get round to it :) x
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is awesome. I like it a lot
Zaedah chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
"The themness of them." In all the gorgeousness you've given, that's the line that stood out for me. Such a rich collection, engaging senses beyond Gibbs' and allowing us the behind the curtain view from Papa's particular tree stand.

Won't ask for a deadline but will surely ask for more. Might actually stalk for details on the shooting?
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4