Reviews for Perception
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh, this one was super.

I love seeing Tony and Ziva through the eyes of others and Gibbs is one observant SOB.

Just a lovely piece.

I'd love to see it expanded if your muse leads you that way.

Just lovely.

And so hopeful at the end and yet so sad for Gibbs himself, with that great chasm of emptiness inside him.
BeautyOfTheDark-KLM chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Lovely :) This is a really nice piece. It's a little different to have a Tiva story from Gibbs' point of view but it works really well. I liked the sort of subtleness of the story, it was just very nice to read. You did a wonderful job with how you wrote this story, it all fits very well. At the risk of making myself sound like an idiot and for lack of a better word, im going to say this; it has a kind of magical feel to it. wow that sounded even stranger here than it did in my head, but i cant think of another way to describe it so its going to have to do.

I would love to see some more chapters if you get round to it :) x
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is awesome. I like it a lot
Zaedah chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
"The themness of them." In all the gorgeousness you've given, that's the line that stood out for me. Such a rich collection, engaging senses beyond Gibbs' and allowing us the behind the curtain view from Papa's particular tree stand.

Won't ask for a deadline but will surely ask for more. Might actually stalk for details on the shooting?
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4