Reviews for Devotion
Fireglass chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Ahhh, yes. This is PERFECTION.

I love worried!Lex and the way he talks and relates to the world around him and you captured all of that PERFECTLY, especially this part: "I don't know! Just track the frickin' phone's location! I know it has to have one, because my father gave this phone to me, and he's always tracking me! Just hurry up and do it, woman! Just get here!"

I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing out loud and concerning my family. JUST HURRY UP AND DO IT, WOMAN. Loved the slant toward Lionel and how you included a nod to his innate habit of stalking his son, without delving so deeply into it so as to be tedious. You captured the voices of all the characters perfectly, so I was just bumping along reading this in the voices of the actors. I could picture the scenery on that farm without a problem start to finish, could see Clark shot and bleeding and Lex punching the side mirror and, yes, just everything was pure gold. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful, beautiful story with all of us lucky fans. Fans of the show...and fans of your work, which I sure am.

One down, many more to go, and my excitement has just about quadrupled.

Until next time!
-Renee
Djinni of the Pen chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Endly, I have to say that I am very impressed with this. Your writing here is some of your best yet. I really enjoyed the interaction between characters and I think you captured Lex and Clark well. I am personally happy that Chloe got a mention too :)Your attention to detail was also something I admired. Well done!
lalasay chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh, so now it is over 9000 words.. :P

Pretty awesome story, with a nice fluffy ending. XD

I have to say that it was a bit hard to not imagine the Lex from the cartoon :P, but I could imagine Clark as the Smallville dude quite well. :D

Yeah. :3
kaerfratiug chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
hey...nothing much to say, except, epic fic! p after talking about it for a few weeks, the hype about it was really building up, but it really was worth it :D

description, plot, drama, action, you've nailed them all!

i've already written a much longer review on asn...so yeah p

awesome work really XD