Reviews for The Nervosa Matchmaker
jessie 33 chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
Awe poor Daphne and Niles, looking forward to the rest of your story.
jessie 33 chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Great update I can't wait to see what will happen next. Maris is such a fool who would give Niles up. :(
jessie 33 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Another great update I am really enjoying this story..
jessie 33 chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
I wonder if Niles knows Arianne? I wonder how the date will go?
jessie 33 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Oh what is Frasier going to do? Poor arianne :)
jessie 33 chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Another awesome update.
jessie 33 chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Cute update you got to love Niles great story so far.
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Great chapter I'm glad you added Roz to the story too. :)
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I love your writing, I can picture Eddie grabbing at Frasier's coat, and staring at him. :)
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Great start to your story, can't believe I missed this one.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
What a great story. I didn't want it to end. I felt like you nailed Frasier completely with his comments and actions. Niles and Daphne were adorable. NICE WORK!
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 16 . 6/1/2012
WOWE! This chapter is jumping with surprises! Loved it. It took me in! Very interresting. I'm stuck between my curriocity and wanting to stop to savor the moment in the story. This story is brilliantly entertaining.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 15 . 6/1/2012
WOW! If there was a summary of this chapter, it might sound depressing, but girl this chapter is POETRY! Nicely done. Love the parts about the moon beams on the floor. Awesome detail. Wonderful read. Even though Niles is going through hard times, you touch on what he values and adores. It's like a wonderful poem of dispare embraced with feelings of courage and hope. Brilliant!
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 14 . 6/1/2012
Shaken not stirred. That's what this chapter has left me: Shaken. This is so awesome, it's like it really happened on the show. And I absolutely love Martin's lines here. I could just see him saying them. "You've tore this family apart yet again." The way he snaps in those last to words as he emphasizes them. Brilliant!
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
What a powerful chapter. Loved it. Just like Frasier to fly off into the deep end when he shouldn't. Loved Martin sticking up for Niles. Great job!