Reviews for Embarrassment
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I loved this fic :)
starzee chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
About half way through this I started reading from between my fingers! I was embarrassed for her! Though, I think if the guy I liked stood on a table and told everyone he was in love with me, I'd die of embarrassment lol

Lovely story! Well done!
Hazel-Hazard chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
N'awh, this was so cute! You have to love Jess. Even if she does make you cringe sometimes.. :P
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
oh that was amazing...Im speachless because it's so good!
will-dont-read-my-fics-pls-thx chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
OMG that is the most adorable thing i have EVER read aw,aw,aw,aw,aw :D
shadyvale1963 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I really enjoyed this story very much.
Logan the Awesome chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I can't stop laughing. The whole part with Becker (Hilary) embarrassing himself was funny enough. And then, Jess goes out and destroys the apparment! Still cant believe she bought all of that to replace what she broke, AND 5 loads of prawn crackers! How much money does this 19 year old have? Hahaha, great story!
sadmadam chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Cute. I could really see them doing this.
Heyarandomgal chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
LOL MY NAME IS HILARY AND I LOVE JESS PARKER

AND PEOPLE JUST SAY YOUR NAMES HILARY AND DONT REALLY MENTION THE BUT ABOUT JESS LOL!

Katy-The-Platypus chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
There were some epic cringe moments in there but overall it was really good :)
ashestodusters chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is hilarious and completely in character. Good job! x
ThePrettyUnpredictable chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Niiiiice.
Ruthibobs chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
aw, so cute! loved becker standing on the table and embarrassing himself :)

Rx
bornunderabadsign chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
“What did she think he was going to do go to Antarctica.” Haha. I think we all have something really stupid to a guy that we liked.

Jess was surprised that Becker had a fish tank he didn't seem like the type – true.

"I can't believe your first name is Hilary!" – that is so something connor would say.

I loved this. ;)
I-Can-Spell-Confusion-With-A-K chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
So cute! I loved it. I love that she didn't really change her ways in the end but still ended up happy. I love that Connor was more surprised about the name than the confession of love and I love that Abby told Becker where Jess was hiding. Good stuff!