Reviews for count the colours in his eyes
Intoxicated-Eyes chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
*Squee* I so loved this. :3
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh Mad, despite how much you hate yourself for writing Domsander, I'd have to say that this was fabulous. In fact, I'd say that this was one of the best Domsanders (heck, fanfictions in general) that I've read lately. You captured her in just the way that I imagine her, and that made me sad.

And the scene where she asks him if he really thinks she's awesome and he replied, "Most of the time," has actually happened to me. Literally that entire scene. So it made my heart crack in several places. Mad, this was fabulous.
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
MAD, YOU TRAITOR.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding - but, seriously, Domsander? :S Not my thing - and clearly not yours either, judging from how angsty this was ;) But I knew that P And for a Domsander disliker, I do think you pulled them off admirably, and the emotions were spot on and realistic and lovely, and I adored how you brought the song lyrics into play! :D

Wonderful job, and keep writing!
ChimericalParoxysm chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
*loves on the angst* Great story :)
Unspeakable53Not logged in chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
MAD! YOU WROTE A DOMLY!

Deffs not my favourite either, so I'm giving you props for writing it! It was actually so cute! I usually characterize Lorcan the way you did Ly, but it worked out for this! He was really original, and I liked that.

Dominique was perfectperfectperfect. I love her so much, and she was just amazing. I love how you gave it an unhappy ending, that really made it work :D

Great, great job!

Bri
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh. My. Sirius. Loved it. So, so, so great! :D
waterlit chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I quite liked this - I felt for Dominique. Poor her :/ It was angsty, that's for sure!
CrAzY flamINGO anD.thE CloW.nS chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I really liked this one-shot :) And the way you wrote both Dominique and Lysander was incredible!
sidsaid chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Haha, I loveedddd the Dominique angst! Molsander FOREVER :D loving the slight hints to it as well! :D

I am actually in love with the way you write Lysander!

x
she'sasiriusriot chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I like your Dominique, though in my world she's a gryffindor and Lysander's a slytherin and well... My world is complicated. 'Everyone knows it supposed to be molly and Lysander' grrr... well angsty Domsander is better than no Domsander at all... Anyway... I thought it was really good except for the whole Molly/Lysander thing.

*growling* Going to write LucyLysander. You guys are so evil.

Its because we're all in a plot to get you to write Lysander with everyone but Molly p

Thank you and now you know how i feel when you guys go off about Mollysander *thinking that name makes vomit rise*

Well that was the longest review i've ever wrote ]

ByeBye my new triplet! ]
renzhie chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
this was bloody weird, the pairings Mad, not your story.

Even when it was an angst, it was still enjoyable.

Great job for finishing this one-shot. I knew it was hard. :)