Reviews for Accidently' In Love
pinksugarrush chapter 8 . 3/21
This concept of this story is very interesting. I like it and I'm glad that Yuki and Kyo are finally together! Yayy!

And, yes, this chapter was very satisfying to read. Haha.
FearlessSun chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Sooooommmmmeeeebbooooooddyyyy didnt read the booooooooks! *evil grin*
*spoilers!*
Akito i GIRL!
warrioresscat chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
It's amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter. I don't know if you guys are planning on adding any more scenes about other couples in, but I think you could have some fun with that without distracting from Yuki/Kyo too much. Personally my favorite couple is Hatsu/Momiji for yaoi and Tohru/Hatori for heterosexual, but I think anything you guys write will be amazing. Thank you so much for writing this! _ Oh, and I wanted to add that I absolutely love that you have great spelling and grammar (I hate when a fic with a good plot doesn't - it's so distracting!)
Amy Lee Rose chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
omg i can't belive it! I need to read more. LOL!
sarah chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
wow. just rediscovered this fic after my computer crash V.V;; but i gotta say... this chapter is pure nose bleed heaven. i think i became anemic from this chapter lol but it's soooo worth it. i know if i had kyo on top of me... *daydreams* ... wha? what was i saying? oh, right. update soon! ;;
Firevein chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
Holy Shit!

That was HOT!

I was literally nose-bleeding everywhere!

Your lemons are awesome! I love this pairing!

I cant wait to find out what happens next!

Please update Soon!

*HOT!*
mousecat chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
Best chapter yet, by far! Yuki and Kyo are finally together and it was perfect the way it happened! I bet Hatori really was pissed at Yuki. Yuki is lucky he didn't receive a surprise visit from Akito. I agree with you about Ayame in a skimpy nurse's outfit. Now...what, exactly, does Kyo have in mind for his little rat? Hmm?
HanjiTitan chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
ahh yay! write more soon!
Firevein chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
Holy shit! this is good stuff!

more!
Don'tMarshMyMellow chapter 7 . 4/11/2011
I got so excited when I saw this alert in my inbox...now I'm mad (good mad)! Too much tension!

x.X

::eagerly awaiting next chapter::
mousecat chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
I thought it was good! I can just imagine Yuki dressed up like a girl! Did Kyo not get to see him again? Yuki has realized his love for Kyo, so how long will it take for Kyo to figure out his true feelings?
Firevein chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Holly snazh! Cliffy much!

I'm already dying from sheer suspense!

Hurry and update!
HanjiTitan chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
I Am In LOVE with this story! Please write more! soon
Rowenna J. Anderson chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
WOW! Yuki's second time wearing a dress and he's still haveing a hard time addmitting he's gay.O_O i always knew Akito was a creeper. Kyo was right to worry but he was worring about the wrong person. anyhow they stories pretty awsome so far my only problems is two yukis' is really confusing at times. Update soon, Plz!
Don'tMarshMyMellow chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Hahaha I love it! Can't wait to read the next chapter. It's funny, hot, and interesting.

::amazed :: *~*