Reviews for One Shot: Time to Go
happyherb18 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
aww that's so CUTE! for a second i was so worried.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow, that really packed a wallop! Beautifully written, thank you.
Bright-Eyed Lassie chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Another Awesome story,

Smiles :)
pandi19 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Oh, wow! I loved this story!

The way you write Tim & Tony's friendship and partnership is excellent.

Hope to see more from you in the future! Thanks so much for posting!
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That was a fantastic team story!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
aww, another great story, definitely made my night. I needed some Tim/Tony brotherly love to recover from some theories that my friend and I have been tossing around back and forth to each other about what they may be planning for the season finale. I'm relatively certain that I still need to play catch up with some of your other stories, and I will eventually :p I started a new job recently that is an hour drive without traffic for me, and a 2 hour drive with traffic, so I haven't had time for much else. Anyway, fantastic job as always! :D
Precious Pup chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Very nice. Tim heading to the elevator...that was a simple device and yet very powerful.
Junee chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I love your Tim/Tony brother stories...your the write some read and love all your McGee stories.
petuniatc chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Don't scare me like that!

Just kidding but you did get my attention. Good one.

Remember Gibbs won't retire until he knows the team will do as good or better without him as with him. So when Tony becomes Gibbs (sort of) and Tim becomes Tony (sort of) Gibbs will sail off into the sunset (sort of). This is a step in that process.
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. I knew i read at the beginning it wasn't a death fic but that didn't stop me from worrying and yelling at dream!tony to tell tim not to go! great fic!
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Very nice! Loved it. Especially glad it wasn't a death fic - I hate those. I believe 100% in those types of almost psychic connections.
diana teo chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
And that's exactly how a Tony/Tim-bond story should be written!
shirik chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
wow what a great story! thank you
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow!

Very nice to see the strong underlying bond between these two.

Awesome job!