Reviews for Home
katiealice49 chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
You should definitely write it!

You've handled the issues in this piece really well and it's been a pleasure to read the journey so far.
The Emerald Ink chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
YES WRITE IT NOW!

Hope your cold's better x

Lovely...I think the Grid needs a permenent creche now!

x
Symphony In Blue chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
Please do a continuation of this! I really enjoyed this story. Not as much action as your other stories, but more personal stuff which I really love. The bit between Ros and Tariq was hilarious by the way. So yeah, please continue with another story :) xx
Nimax chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
A few more chapters would be lovely. And Ruth being mistaken about the order of things would be good, too. :)
cho123 chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
Great story & yes, I think a few more chapters would be wonderful. Thank you very much.
AlbaxX chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Yayyyy more chapters :) I really love your stories.. I'm totally in awe of the way you manage to keep up with so many characters, you never lose track of any of them, and I'm never left thinking "but what happened with them?" Not to mention the fact that you've constructed really good stories around them all...

You said something about not being as comfortable with this fic because you're more used to drama/angsty ones; but I love this one :) and I'd never guess you weren't as confident with this stuff... I'm fortunate that iv not had to go through the loss of a parent, so I don't know what it's like to be in that position, but I thought you wrote chapter 9 beautifully :)

Looking forward to the next chapter :D

AlbaxX
The Emerald Ink chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
*flaps hands*

Do I hear the pitter patter of tiny feet for our couple? :P

You got the tone of this perfectly - loved it.

Please do continue x
Symphony In Blue chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Beautiful! And I'd love a couple more chapters :)
littlemissruth chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
This was another great chapter full of small details like Ruth not knowing what to do with herself on the morning and doubting whether she should be there at all - very human and realistic. Also her thoughts at the funeral, not wanting any scenes with anyone, being as civil as she can to her mother's friend just so she can get through this, and the small details of her leaning on Harry and squeezing his hand. Graham has not featured much in the last few stories so it was great to see him sticking up for Ruth - letting others know that although Ruth may be too upset for this, she does have family who care and will protect her - unlike when she was younger. I can understand her wanting to leave before her step-father sees her but I think it would also be good if they do have words, or if not her, then him and Harry- just so she can confront it and put it all behind her.

I know there is only one part left, but I do hope you have another new story in mind too. All your stories leave me wanting to read more and more!
cho123 chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
Great story & Chapter 9 is excellent. Can't wait for the next one.
The Emerald Ink chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
That left me utterly speechless...

Beautiful, emotional, painful and ultimately brilliant.

xx

Do you have experience of step famillies? You write them very well...
Abigal chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Excellent! I had to write eulogies for both my dad and sister, and to this day I don't remember what was said or what I wrote for the minister. But we were a very close and loving family. There was significant support from uncles and aunts, cousins and friends,for me and mom. I think you got this right.
Symphony In Blue chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
I think you got it just right. It must've meant so much to Ruth to have Harry, Catherine and Graham there with her for support. At least she didn't have to face that vile woman all by herself, and I love how Graham stood up for her!
Symphony In Blue chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
I love how this fic is pretty much Harry/Ruth centric. You write the pain and conflicted emotions really well.
alicat259 chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Hi! Just thought I'd let you know that I really love your stories! I've only just finished reading all of your spooks ones and have now caught up, which is really exciting. They've only screened up to series 8 here, and I only stared watching at season 4 or 5, so I don't know Zoe, Beth or Dimitri, but after reading your stories I have come to love them. Although, Adam will always remain my favourite character so you'd better not kill him off any time soon! I was so depressed when he died! Keep up the great work! I am amazed at how fast you update but don't slow down any time soon!