Reviews for Amorem Familias
Sevvus chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
aw man you couldn't have quite writing AFTER he met them?! darn it! I would have been fine! I was dying to see that part the most...if you quite there i could have lived with that just fine, but ya didnt..so now im sad! you suck!...I mean...your amazing..but you Curently suck!
ill like ya again later after it simmers a bit but..DAMN IT!

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
ColorsAndWords chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
This is pretty cool.
colorsoftherainbow3006 chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
You're so good at writing! Please continue, I really want to find out what happens when Harry meets Dean and Sam. :-)
big glee famanic chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Update
dixonhpboosh chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Please update it has a lot of potential. I wonder how sam and dean are going to react to meeting harry
jiygfhgf chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
interesting story, please continue
lnaz chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
I hope one day you finish this great story.
Paxloria chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Update soon with more.
waiting4anupdate chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Please, please, please update...
Its been so... so long!
MidnightGlows chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Uppp dateeeeee! Or at least have someone adopt it!
Darkspider chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Oh dear. Remus is going to pose as a problem. Yeah, Harry acted rashly, but what do you expect? Lessons in life are harsh.

But YEAH for Snape! Bobby too as well. They're angry on Harry's behalf and I can't wait for Harry to meet his new family!
jupimako chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
So, you're going to continue this someday right?
sAllymay chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Please write more chapters it was good
Din7 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Love it please update asap
Charlie Chaos chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
I love reading Harry/Winchester family stories so much. I really hope that you haven't lost hope in it, and that you decide to come back from the dead to bring this story back from the brink. It really is a wonderful story that mixes with my favorite !Harry stories. As much as I hate reading about Abused!Harry I can't seem to get enough of it! This is a masterpiece in the making, so please, please, please update soon!