Reviews for The Raven and the Dove
Shana-Fujioka chapter 46 . 3/8
This story is great! I really like it and I'm looking forward to see Kaito and Shinichi flying together for the first time. ;)
You used a wrong tense all the time ('was sitting', not 'was sat' etc.), but I could easily overlook it and now that LyndsiMcKay looks over your chapters, it may change now. Btw. it's Ekoda, not Edoka.
Anyway, well done and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3

Ah, I've got a question. In a previous chapter you mentioned that vampire's don't trink other supernatural's blood, but Kaito drank Shinichi's... is that because both are linked or both are vampires or why was that ok?
AngelsBeast chapter 32 . 3/5
oh GOD, i love that part with Kaitos comment about Schinichis hairstyle...!
AngelsBeast chapter 46 . 10/4/2015
oh god, this is so GREAT! will you continue? pleeeaaaaseeee! I absolutely love it! and how you changed the 'original' vampire style into something new and extremely cool... congrads on that! oh, I just love the idea of shinichi as a vampire...
DragonXKuro chapter 23 . 6/26/2015
3 this so much
DragonXKuro chapter 20 . 6/26/2015
omg that moment when conan's like 'al le le!' lmao from that
DragonXKuro chapter 16 . 6/26/2015
But... how can mitsuhiko deduct that conan is a vampire just because he saw some red liquid in a vile?
DragonXKuro chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
Oh no shit's gone down!
DragonXKuro chapter 12 . 6/25/2015
But then why did Genta look at conan's back... specifically the back.
DragonXKuro chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
Who was the other person who saw shinichi grow wings?!
DragonXKuro chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
I pity shinichi LOL
DragonXKuro chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
hands up* Loved that last moment where it looked like a pairing between hakuba and kaito
DragonXKuro chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
Wait... why is Kaito a child 0.0
DragonXKuro chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
I think that your way of writing is good. Going back to the original plot makes it more interesting.
DragonXKuro chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
I really do love this story.
DragonXKuro chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I'm not sure that the G'zen part and 'dragons den' part is from this reference but... is it from the book 'the fire within' and the other books.